What are you eating/doing today/Thursday?

Ginnny
on 5/17/18 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone. Another beautiful sunny day out there, wish I weren't stuck behind my desk at work! Not too much on the go for today. I have a large tender I need to get published but don't have all the information from the Consultant, not cool.

Post Op 2 years 2 mos

B - 1/2 english muffin, 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

s - Oikos key lime, raspberries

L - chicken with tomato cucumber salad with feta and greek dressing

S - either sausage or ham slices

D - not sure yet

Have a great day everyone, remember to use your sunscreen if you're going to be spending much time outdoors!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 5/17/18 5:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much planned for today. I have a follow-up with the surgeon who did the scope and found the ulcer. Things are better but not 100% yet. Depending on the weather I have a couple projects I may tackle -- one sewing and one gardening :) Ginny, in addition to sunscreen I will add bugspray!! I wasn't expecting it but I got a ton of bites yesterday.

And I bought a used bookcase last night so I am also in the process of organizing the sunroom. I'm hoping to have a charitable organization come and pickup items instead of me lugging them to the store to donate. I can't wait for it to be done!!

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt and banana

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - butter chicken

Snack - pepperoni and melty cheese

Dinner - bunless burgers and salad

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/17/18 6:49 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. Thanks for the reminder about the sunscreen and bugspray. I burn, and the bugs love me.

This morning I have a lot of errands to run, and I may try and get to the gym later this afternoon. DH and I are hoping to head down to the lake this weekend for a day or two.

The eats today at 3 years 10 months are:

B. Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as creamer.

S. Protein iced coffee while I'm running my errands.

B2. Scrambled egg with bacon and sauteed peppers, a little cheese and fresh salsa

L. Shrimp with spicy aioli in half of an avocado.

S. Broccoli florets with PC roasted red pepper dip

D. Bacon/Cheese BBQ'd Hamburger with all the fixin's

S. Protein Latte before bed.

Totals: 1002, Carbs. 55, Fibre 19, Fat 53, Protein 99

Have a great day everyone. We are on the eve of a long weekend, sweet.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics