What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 7/10/18 5:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Protein Pals! How's everybody doing. We did a ton of work on Sunday digging out a new flower bed then getting 3 yards of good topsoil to fill it and others up. Whew. Lots of shovelling and raking.

Did 5 km at the gym on the treadmill this morning. I did some one minute run intervals to try and boost my time/distance ratio. I really need to get focused on more weight training.

Post Op 2 yrs, 3 mos (tomorrow actually)

B - 1/2 multi grain bagel, 1 slice of cheese, 1 egg

S - cucumbers/carrots dip, greek yogurt - Strawberry Cheesecake flavor

L - lettuce with chicken, bacon, cheese, ranch dressing

S - deli turkey with slice of cheese

D - bacon wrapped filet mignon

Total Cal 1448, Protein 134, Carbs 53

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/10/18 5:40 am

Good morning Ginny and Protein Pals (love it). Ginny your garden is going to be amazing with the new concrete borders. That is a lot of work. Also, I want your dinner.

Just woke up, I allowed myself some sleeping in time because I was feeling very tired yesterday. DH has the car this morning so I will be doing some chores around the house, maybe some weeding and topping up the mulch. This afternoon I'm going out for a late lunch with a friend. Maybe sashimi, not sure.

Accountability: All good.

The eats today at 3 years 11 months and 3 weeks post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with cream

L. ?

D. Broasted chicken, side salad

S. Ricotta with blueberries

No totals because of lunch. Have a great day.

Kara if you are reading this, I hope the surgery went well.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

staceycvd
on 7/10/18 5:44 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

B- Opti

L- Opti

D- Opti

S- Opti

* cries * It's day 1 and I'm starving :'(

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

Ginnny
on 7/10/18 5:52 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

It'll get better. Put some broth or jello into the menu if your plan allows it!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/10/18 6:11 am

It will get better. Load up the shakes with lots of ice, decaf coffee crystals and blend it to be more like an iced cappuccino. Around day 3 you should start to lose you appetite and the flu like symptoms will start to go away. That also means that your liver is shrinking which is what the surgeon wants. You've got this girl.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/10/18 6:26 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have an ultrasound this morning and then I'm meeting my grandparents for lunch -- they are taking me out as tomorrow is my birthday :) We are trying this restaurant that started as a boxed lunch catering company which expanded into a sit down restaurant. I haven't checked the menu yet, but I will do that before I go.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - cheese stick, almonds, dates

Lunch - tbd at restaurant

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - pork roast remade into something

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Scary.Airy
on 7/10/18 9:57 am

Good morning. Same old with me here - at work, in the office.

I am trying to figure out how to get my FitBit to remind me to take my vitamins, that's the main thing I struggle with these days. I think I have it sorted out now :)

Post Op, 2 months-ish

B - iced protein drink

S - a big juicy blackberry and some cheese

L - stuffed cod and crab cake

D- Probably the rest of the cod and crab cake, haha

S - skyr and sugar free jam

Have a good one, all!

Goddess in training...

crqvingchange
on 7/11/18 3:42 am

Your cod and crab cake sounds amazing.

Scary.Airy
on 7/11/18 12:37 pm

It's so good. Melty cheesey stuff in the middle. It's a President's Choice frozen thing, but I can't find it on their website. I scrape off a lot of the crumbs from the outside, and really you can only do 1/3 of the cake or less per meal; they are pretty big.

Goddess in training...

Most Active
Recent Topics