What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 10/29/18 6:54 am

Good morning Menu Mates. The weekend was cold and rainy here, but we managed to go out with friends last night and had a lot of fun.

Accountability: There was snacking last night, sigh.

Question of the Day: Are you more of a gambler or play-it-safe kind of person? I'm more the latter, but lately I've been surprised myself with more risky decisions. I think it's because I'm getting older.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Crio Bru naked

B2. 1 fried egg and 2 slices of bacon

L. Leftover wings x3 roasted veg.

D. Colossal Shrimp (that's what PC calls them) with a garlic butter sauce, roasted veg

S. More Crio

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/29/18 11:34 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi there,

Had my 6 month visit today - I guess i cant be bias but the Guelph staff rock.

QOTD - I play it safe in most cases, but often the gambler / chancer comes out and then i Ham out :-) most cases loose, but that my life lol enjoy it whil eyou can

My day today

B - Protein Shake

S - Whisps

L - Fish with salad

S - Few more Whisps

D - Chicken breast and salad

S - Left overs

Hope you all have a very blessed day.

crqvingchange
on 10/29/18 1:50 pm

Corrie, glad things went well in Guelph today. Did they push the carbs? They must be very impressed with you. Last time I had Nancy for the NUT.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics