What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 11/6/18 2:52 am, edited 11/6/18 3:47 am

Good morning my lovelies. Going swimming again this morning, yeah. The rest of the day will be household drudgery and paperwork.

Accountability: On plan . I stayed away from the evil leftover Halloween treats.

Question of the Day: Are you a creature of habit? One of my instructors tells us to change our habits and challenge ourselves. She said if you always park in a certain area at the grocery store, park somewhere else. Try to challenge yourself throughout the day with varying your routine. This is more difficult of me, but if it helps with keeping my brain healthy or limiting expectations and anxiety, I'll give it a try. Very crunch granola yoga, lol.

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. buckets of decaf

S. Protein shake

L. Roasted chicken drumstick with jalapeno aioli for dipping, small side salad

D. Beef brisket with mushrooms in gravy, broccoli with buttah.

S. Protein latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/6/18 5:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey CC, I feel like I had to swim to the truck after the gym this morning. Sooo much rain! What a miserable day. Lucky me has a site visit this morning for a tender to put a new roof on the municipal airport. Hmmm should have brought a change of clothes perhaps.

So cardio and some ab work at the gym this morning. I sure didn't want to get out of bed, these first two days of time change have really sapped my energy it seems. Oh well that's done.

This afternoon I have a meeting the very north end of London, long drive up there. We are meeting for lunch first at Kelsey's (will have to check out the menu in advance) and then our meeting is at a local fire hall. It's a brand new one of a kind fire station so it should be interesting. With my job I've been in many stations but l look forward to see how this one is different.

Don't have a total menu plan.

2 yrs 6 mos

B - pot roast

S - oikos and raspberries

L - TBD

S - I have almonds in the truck, or two little chicken fingers leftover from the weekend.

D - unbreaded chicken cordon bleu (we shopped at a different grocery store on the weekend so I got to pick up a few different things. This is store made so no added crap

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/6/18 8:49 am

Your dinner sounds good. I bought the breaded kind this morning for DH but not for me.

Once again you killed it in the gym. Rainy is right, they're calling for high winds too. Better get some hunky construction guy to hold you down at the site visit

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/6/18 5:33 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are going to hibernate through this crazy rain today. I have a few things around the house to catch up on... Why does my list just seem to grow? Yesterday was fun. We found a cute Christmas outfit for the little nugget -- a red sweater and a little pair of faux-dress pants. They have a fake zipper and little front pleats. Totally cracked me up so I had to get them.

QOTD: I'm definitely a routine person but I try to change it up sometimes. There are some routines I need to stick to right now so that I don't forget things -- like making sure the puppies are fed on the morning and that I have something to eat before I sit down to nurse.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt, blueberries, cereal

Lunch - brisket

Snack - turkey pepperettes

Dinner - brisket

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/6/18 8:53 am

She will look adorable in that outfit. Years ago my friend had a baby at Christmas time and The Toronto Star came to the hospital and took a picture of 3 newborns (hers was one of them) hanging in Christmas stockings with Santa hats on. That was the cover of the Star Weekly Magazine insert on that Saturday.

Mellywog
on 11/6/18 7:50 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Hello Everyone

I went off the rails last week but I am back on track. I am so glad this group is here for support.

Accountability- Awful.. but I am fixing that- I have gotten rid of all the candy in the house except my sons. I am going to go through the bag with him tonight and let him pick out what he likes (which isn't much). The rest will go tonight.

QOTD - Creature of habit

Pre surgery

B - one piece of WW toast with PB

S- 1/2 Atkins protein bar

L- Salad with grilled chicken

S- 1/2 Atkins protein bar

D - bbq pork chop, 1/2 baked potato and grilled peppers, mushrooms & onions

S- yogurt with bran buds

crqvingchange
on 11/6/18 8:55 am

As Birdiegirl says, you fall off the horse, it's time to get back on. My butt hurts from falling off so many times.

Most Active
Recent Topics