What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 11/9/18 4:19 am

Good morning Menu Marvels. Welcome to your weekend. Today I'm going swimming, then some errands, and then meeting a friend at a beautiful place for coffee and nibbles.

Accountability: All good.

Question of the Day: Have you put your winter tires on yet? My appointment is for Monday, and they are calling for flurries this weekend. Wouldn't you know I have an hour drive on the weekend. I blame myself.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Buckets of decaf

B2. Scrambled eggs and cheese after swimming

L. Nibbles - I can't be more specific, but I can say they will be fancy-ass because it's an upscale place.

D. Grilled asparagus with smoked salmon and a poached egg on top, a little Hollandaise

S. Protein latte

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/9/18 5:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are going out for lunch today with a lovely friend. Tomorrow will be catching up on household stuff and then going to a friend's house for a joint birthday party for three November birthdays (DH and two other friends).

QOTD: we are going to my BILs house on Sunday to put the winter tires on. He has a lift so it makes it pretty quick. Hopefully we don't get too much snow before then.

Post-op three years and eight months.

The little nugget is currently telling me to get off my phone and feed her so I might come back later to post my menu lol

crqvingchange
on 11/9/18 9:25 am

Listen to the Little Nugget. If she's hungry she needs to eat, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/9/18 6:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Snowy Ontario!! I did a quick workout at the gym this morning, I just wasn't into it. My trucker is going camping for the weekend....in a tent....better him than me!! I have a trailer for a reason. Tomorrow I have a 50th anniversary party to attend in the afternoon, and after that it will be me and doggy snuggles on the couch. Sunday I am going to make a big pot of chili as I'm sure my trucker will be looking for something hearty and warming when he gets back.

Accountability - on track

QOTD - I don't put winter tires on my truck. I know I'm a rebel.

I don't really have a good plan today. Breakfast was egg salad (2 eggs), oikos for am snack and deli turkey for pm snack. I didn't bring anything for lunch so maybe a protein shake or I will grab something on the way back from our walk at the arena.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/9/18 9:27 am

Your Trucker is insane. No good can come of camping in the snow. Mind you, coming home to a warm house that smells of homemade chili would be nice.

Monica9811
on 11/9/18 1:04 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Who the hell sleeps in a tent in the freaking snow! Or even in nice weather for that matter lol. I'm making French onion soup now. Smells yummy!!

Sunny2018
on 11/9/18 6:05 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Good evening everyone.

I'm working on trying new pureed stuff, as I am in week 3. Today looked like the following:

Wake up - 1.5 cups water - sip, sip, sip and pills/chewables to take over 1 hour.

B: diet yogurt with 2 tbsp. unflavoured protein powder

mid morning - 1 protein shake

L: Ricotta Bake (thank you Eggface!) - 2-3 tbsps. (about 25 minutes to eat)

S: Protein shake

D: pureed chicken thigh (1 frozen ice cube tray size.) with pureed sweet potato (1 frozen ice cube tray size) - again, yummy - and takes about 25 minutes to eat.

Evening - finish off water to get to 5 cups, and calcium chew with Colace.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Sunny

crqvingchange
on 11/11/18 5:49 pm

Sunny it looks as though you are doing great. Welcome. Love the picture of your pup.

Most Active
Recent Topics