What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 11/20/18 3:26 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. This morning I am going swimming, and then errands. I have to be out of the house because workmen are coming. I will go to a nice quiet coffee shop later. Tonight DH and I are doing date night, so dinner out and listening to live music.

Accountability: All good

Question of the Day: I live on a fun street. Yesterday I saw that one of my neighbours had made a very large polar bear out of snow. It looks like he is about to cross the road. What is the coolest snow sculpture that you have seen?

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Some hot lemon water right now, woke up with a sore throat, Decaf coffee later

L. Soup made with turkey Kielbasa sausage, chicken bone broth, spinach.

D. Slow roasted duck wings at the restaurant

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/20/18 5:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC and all. I hit the gym this morning and now at work for another long boring day. This time of year is difficult because all of the money is spent and there are very few projects on the go.

Accountability: Getting back at er.

GF - 1 med banana with 1 tbsp peanut butter

B - 1 egg, 1/2 everything bagel, 1 slice of cheese

S - oikos and blueberries

L - chicken with stuffing

S - tuna

D - chicken stir fry

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/20/18 7:37 pm

Tell your boss you need to work remotely from home. Then come to the States with me. Tell your Trucker we'll send for him and my husband when the money runs out, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/21/18 8:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I would love that!!! Sunshine and warm weather. Exactly what I need and love!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 11/20/18 7:05 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing definite planned for today but I could go pickup some dog food that I ordered. Our vet doesn't stock what we use but they order it in when we need more. It's supposed to help with their teeth because they are smaller-ish dogs.

QOTD: I don't think I've ever seen a snow sculpture in real life... I saw sand sculptures at the CNE. However, I did see a really cool sculpture made out of a tree. It was near our cottage. An artist was staying at our friend's camp and I guess he got bored because he turned the tree into an old man.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - homemade oatmeal muffin from my mom

Lunch - cheese and bacon

Snack - boiled egg and pickles

Dinner - something something chicken legs

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/20/18 7:40 pm

That would be cool to turn a dead tree into an old man sculpture.

I'll send you a pic of the polar bear.

Most Active
Recent Topics