What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 11/27/18 3:38 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. The workmen didn't show up yesterday, so who knows about today. I started packing yesterday for my trip down south. Lots of calls and emails to get done today, but first swimming.

Accountability: Nope, I had a snack before bed, and this morning my blood sugar is up.

Question of the Day: Do you make lists? Right now I am working off of about a dozen lists of things to get done. More gets added then taken off.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein latte, then puddles of decaf

L. Crab salad in half of an avocado (homemade) with a side salad of spring mix and Renee's Creamy Feta dressing

D. Beef stew with some buttah'd broccoli on the side.

All water and vitamins. Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 11/27/18 3:50 am - Peterborough, Canada

Morning CC! Omg lists? I have a million on the go right now too. Going to Mexico on Thursday and have a ton of things to do before we go. Been awake since 3:30 thinking about what I have to do. Actually got up and wrote stuff down. Sadly I didn't go to sleep after that though. How long will you be down south?

crqvingchange
on 11/27/18 7:57 am

Monica, I've woken up early this week and thought of more things to add to my list. I will be gone a couple of months. People other than me are also adding to my lists. I say get your own lists and leave me to finish mine, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/27/18 5:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC.I was up a little early this morning thinking I could squeeze a little more time in at the gym. NOPE, my Trucker decided he would park in front of the garage last night when he got home from massage and blocked me in. Made me a little testy this morning. Of course it's not his fault for parking where he doesn't belong, but my fault for getting up early.

Accountability -

QOTD - No not a list person. The Trucker is though, also drives me batty. If we go to the grocery store and "its not on the list" oh boy!!

Post Op 2 yrs 7 mos

B - 2 eggs, 1/4 cup turkey sausage crumbes, 15 gr cheese (1 egg wasn't quite enough yesterday)

S - oikos and blueberries

L - 4 oz chicken on 2 mini tortillas, sour cream, cheese (I had to add some hot sauce to the chicken because the fajita seasoning I used just wasn't flavorful enough)

S - deli turkey, cheese string

D - Have an appt so will have a Daryl's Hi NRG Bar in the truck (protein bar) maybe a snack when I get home.

Cal 1216, Protein 113, Carbs 81

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/27/18 7:59 am

Your Trucker better watch his step, you've been building muscle.

Meggles07
on 11/27/18 6:15 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing much planned for today. Depending on the weather we might go grocery shopping. Yesterday I made some avocado pudding that turned out nicely. I added a scoop of protein powder to improve the stats a bit. It does have some sugar (maple syrup) but I added Splenda as well.

QOTD: I love lists!! I have a running list on my phone that I just keep adding to. I love when I can delete something. Like yesterday I cleaned the fridge. I have been procrastinating on that for a while.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - peanut butter and Melba toast

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - beef stew

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - avocado pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/27/18 8:01 am

You have inspired me to try making avocado pudding. Recipe please .

Seems like we are both in the crappy weather, need beef stew phase.

Meggles07
on 11/27/18 8:33 am - Canada

Here is the link I used... I found it on Pinterest but I didn't save it. Do you know how many avocado pudding recipes there are on Pinterest??? Lol.

https://pin.it/regvil6omugqqu

I swapped some maple syrup for Splenda. I also added a scoop of protein powder, but I still kept the cocoa amount as listed (well, approximately... I was holding the little nugget and a bunch of the cocoa ended up on the counter). DH said it tasted like there was banana in it so you could probably sub in some banana for sweetness. I don't think our avocados were ripe enough so it wasn't totally smooth. A blender might have worked better but I'm not sure. It made at least 8 servings... I also saw one with crumbled pistachios on top that looked yummy.

Most Active
Recent Topics