What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 11/27/18 7:54 pm

Happy Hump Day Menu Peeps. I am posting this Tuesday night because I have to be out the door at 4:30am. This morning I'm driving DH to the train station, then hanging around with a coffee until swimming starts, then yoga and errands before I pick DH up again in the evening.

Accountability: So far so good

Question of the Day: Do you remember kindergarten? I can remember parts of it, yet can't remember where I put my phone an hour ago.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein latte, rivers of decaf, later egg bite sous vide

L. Bacon/Avocado/Grilled Chicken low carb wrap

D. Beef stew with buttah'd broccoli on the side (the last of the beef stew)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/28/18 6:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning, or what must feel like afternoon now CC!! You're such a good wife!! I wanted to do some cycling this monring on the recumbent bike but of the four of them in the cardio theatre only one works. It's too dark in there for the guy that was using it to see my death stare to get him to move. so I hopped on the elliptical for 40 minutes or so and then did some stretching.

Accountability: I was doing good until about 930 last night.....not going to stress about it but try and make better choices between now and the new year and seriously straighten my **** out then.

QOTD: I so remember kindergarten. Teacher was Mrs Mulder and on day two a new student came to class, her name was Karyn also (but I spell mine with an e). The teacher put her beside me and we became fast friends and stayed that way all through elementary school. We went to different high schools and then lost touch.

Eats today are much the same as yesterday (sort of). 2 yrs 7 mos

GF - premier protein

B - 2 eggs, turkey sausage crumbles, cheese slice

S - apple cinnamon yogurt (new limited edition flavour, haven't tried it yet)

L - jumbo summer sausage sandwich on skinny bread with lettuce and havarti, cucumbers with a little Renee's Creamy Greek dressing for dipping (I blame you CC)

S - deli turkey, cheese string

D - chicken wings, cauliflower bake

Have an awesome day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/28/18 2:54 pm

The Ginny death stare, roflmao.

Go ahead, blame me for your Renee's craving. I take full responsibility. Just like I know you take full responsibility for the bacon wrapped chicken grillers ;).

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/28/18 7:38 am - Canada

Good morning!!

Today my grandma and I are taking the little nugget to the mall. I think we will do a little Christmas shopping while we are there. Also, we draw names for gift exchange and I got a 17 year old boy. Any ideas? Now, I know I could probably go with something techy, but his dad probably has him all outfitted so I need something different. And I think he will be off to college next year but I don't want to get him something boring ;)

QOTD: I also remember parts of kindergarten. Mainly because it was the last year we lived in my first home. I had a little friend who lived around the corner. One day I was mad at my mom so I ran away from home to his house... She didn't notice lol. I came home for dinner.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites -- these didn't turn out well. Normally they are dense and keep a ball shape. These ones are smooshy with almost a muffin texture.

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - tbd... We have some chicken but I'm not feeling it. Maybe food court?

Snack - egg and pickles

Dinner - chicken and peas

Snack - not the avocado pudding... It must have too much sugar because I had an RH episode last night.

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/28/18 3:04 pm

We both ran away from home and came back for dinner. Both of our parents didn't notice. So traumatic when you take a stand and no one notices.

That is not good about the RH episode. What kind of sweetener were you using in the pudding, I forgot? If I have something higher on the glycemic index like fruit, I will have it with a fat (like whipped or clotted cream) to blunt the sugar high, followed by the sugar low. You would think the avocado would have done that. I was going to try your pudding, and now I'm thinking maybe not. It might be a good idea to write down the cir****tances of your RH episode to show your doc next time you see him. What can I say, I worry.

Meggles07
on 11/28/18 4:50 pm - Canada

It was my fault... I didn't measure how much maple syrup I put in. We had small bottles that were a wedding favour. I used part of one and topped it up with splenda. It didn't taste that sweet but I didn't eat anything else. It was definitely unexpected.

Most Active
Recent Topics