Recent Posts

ron-vasko
on 7/25/07 7:51 pm - Newberry , SC
Topic: RE: What basket are you making today?
you know the got a cult board.... wow... weird... bring your goat ....
ron-vasko
on 7/25/07 7:49 pm - Newberry , SC
Topic: RE: Pine Needle Basketry?
yea they are ...just make sure ya check in with other boards ...lol they get pissy of ya dont lol
ron-vasko
on 7/25/07 7:47 pm - Newberry , SC
Topic: RE: Ok Ron, you got us here....
LOL wiggle sumtin.... welll lets see since you say I have no penis .... how ya been
Maria L
on 7/25/07 2:51 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Topic: Ok Ron, you got us here....
Ok Ron... you got us here.... ...now what? At least entertain us? Do a dance... Wiggle something... Tell a joke... Somethin' .
Chris N.
on 7/25/07 4:11 am
I believe I'll stay with the natural beauty of the green pine needles while adding pine cone accents to my basket. I'll use it to carry the eggs, that I've gathered from my chickens, into town to sell them to the local merchants. Perhaps a nice yellow gingham ribbon tied decoratively around the handle will complete the look!
beckie
on 7/25/07 4:02 am - CT
RNY on 12/27/04 with
oh my god, you are too much! BTW, my basket will be used to carry varius vegetables from the garden in the back 40!
Maria L
on 7/25/07 3:40 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Topic: RE: Ok this is WHY it's been a long week for me
I am definately a bit too familiar with how quickly life can change. Especially when you wish you could just go back in time by ONE day to see what would happen if you did things differently.... Baby Daniel is doing good. Growing big... Yes, I would love it if you would email Tony to check out my thread. I'd really love his opionions and suggestions. I am sure he can tell me how to maximize my camera usage and such. THANKS!!!
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 3:09 am - MN
Thanks Maria that means alot and sweet of you to say!! It is not easy but you know sometimes you gotta do whatcha got to do! That is one thing that alot of people don't realize about me, I would do the same for anyone... it is just the way I am. It is amazing how some events that can happen in a matter of seconds, can change your life for a life time!! Case in point the accident and my friends 19 yo son... life as they knew it will never be the same. How is baby Daniel doing? He is getting so big! I have enjoyed all the pics you post of him. The stuff you have done with the pics is sooo amazing... you are very talented. I did talk to Tony today and he hasn't been on the boards in quite awhile busy with the little woman you know, so just wanted you to know he wasn't ingoring your post for help he just hasn't seen it. If you still need help you might want to email him directly and if you need his addy I can get that for you too.... just let me know. I am not so sure he does much with the coloring the pics like you have tried to do but I could be wrong on that too. Thanks again Maria!!
Maria L
on 7/25/07 2:50 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Oh my gosh. And your head hasn't exploded? That is soooo much to deal with, I can't imagine how you have managed to juggle it all. My heart breaks hearing about the accident... and I think I remember you talking about the loss of the child a year and a half ago. I don't even know what more to say... you are obviously a tremendous friend. They are really lucky to know you.
Maria L
on 7/25/07 2:29 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Topic: What basket are you making today?
Given we always stay on topic... I am wondering: What basket are you working on today? I haven't yet started mine, but I envision a lovely holder for my toilet tissues, made (of course) of the pine needles I collected from my yard last winter. I shall do a traditional basket-weave design after dying a selection of the needles various shades of mauve, turquoise and persimmon. Naturally, the real pine scent will produce the added benefit of emitting a lovely odor in the oft-stinky area of our home we all struggle with. And what is your creation today? .
Most Active
Recent Topics
How do you feel about your ass?
Toni M · 0 replies · 426 views
Monday Survey
Sara S. · 0 replies · 500 views
Survey for TODAY
Sara S. · 4 replies · 233 views
Ok Ron, you got us here....
Maria L · 2 replies · 451 views
What basket are you making today?
Maria L · 4 replies · 276 views