Recent Posts

LittlerChris
on 7/22/07 8:00 am - Independence, KY
Topic: RE: got wood?
I don't have any wood....but after my little trip to the Lion's Den...I do have some latex... :sexy:
Toni M
on 7/22/07 4:46 am - Gallatin, TN
Topic: RE: Ok this is WHY it's been a long week for me
Barb - you certainly have had one challenge after another. Keep your chin up and remember, you are still a good friend even if you have to take a step back and take a few moments for yourself. I applaud you for being so supportive to so many people. Toni
Sara S.
on 7/21/07 1:39 pm
Okay? What the hell is going on?? Why do we keep moving!!! My leg is killing me!!! I decided to get my tattoo finished finally!!! and well it sore!!!
lippy81
on 7/21/07 9:40 am - Ottawa, IL
You should come right out and say it, its been a ****ty week!! Remember to take care of you too!!
lippy81
on 7/21/07 9:39 am - Ottawa, IL
okay I think I am getting sick from all the switching of rooms!! okay this had better be the last one. okay i dont really care!! i got wherever!!
Barb K.
on 7/21/07 7:11 am - MN
I have loved that saying ever since I seen it on your myspace..... Thanks for the smile Beckie....I needed it!
Julie H.
on 7/21/07 6:58 am - Marysville, OH
(((((HUGS)))))) Sorry to hear ... you know you can call me if you need a shoulder. Love ya! Julie
Julie H.
on 7/21/07 6:56 am - Marysville, OH
Gots to love ya sweetie! NOTHING for me either.. I want to go dancing or do something.
Most Active
Recent Topics
How do you feel about your ass?
Toni M · 0 replies · 425 views
Monday Survey
Sara S. · 0 replies · 500 views
Survey for TODAY
Sara S. · 4 replies · 233 views
Ok Ron, you got us here....
Maria L · 2 replies · 451 views
What basket are you making today?
Maria L · 4 replies · 275 views