Recent Posts

~Beautiful One~
on 9/30/06 8:27 am - Suburban, MI
Topic: RE: OT - NCLEX-RN
I took mine about 2 months later, but I took Kaplan also. Kaplan is GREAT!!! If you can afford to, I would hoghly recommend it!! ~~Simone
trappedagain A.
on 9/28/06 2:44 pm - Chrisney, IN
I graduated on May 5 I took the NCLEX on June 7 I really didn't do alot of studying while I was waiting I was waiting to raise the money for the test. I hear the sooner you take it the better you are at remembering things. I also took the Kaplin review I really can't say it helped but I really cant say it didn't.
Elizabeth C.
on 9/26/06 7:49 am - Montgomery County, MD
Hi Sunny! I am still a student so I don't have an answer for your study time question. I am curious about what part of Honduras you are going to. For 5 consecutive years I did summer mission trips to Copan Ruinas and Santa Barabara. I love it there and feel that Copan is my home away from home. Interestingly you don't need to be a licensed health care professional to medically treat people. Elizabeth
Cindy O.
on 9/24/06 8:28 am - Bryan, TX
Topic: RE: Anyone looking for adventure?
Hi Sue, Wow, I just read your message about job sharing. I've never heard of such thing, but I would love to discuss it more. I've got 27 +yrs experience, Level I trauma, PICC certified, ER director; and now I work as a House Supervisor in a 250 bed hosp in Texas. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to contact me. Cindy in Texas
Luvitsunny
on 9/23/06 10:37 pm - Sunny South, FL
Topic: OT - NCLEX-RN
I graduate in early December. I want to take a two week medical mission trip in January to Honduras. (I'm already a licensed LPN). I am just trying to get an idea how much study time I might need for the NCLEX and on average how long you waited after graduation to take the exam. Any helpful info would be appreciated. Thanks. luvitsunnyv
koogy
on 9/13/06 6:06 am - Cincinnati, OH
When I worked up there, I was under Indian Health Services, so I was covered under my Ohio license. If I were to work up there full time, the hospital pays for the Alaska license and subsidizes housing. Here is a link with some interesting information. They just updated this site not too long ago. It was neat to look at the pictures and recognize some faces! http://www.arcticslope.org/ Sue
Caryl Mauk
on 9/12/06 12:05 pm - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
I can't do that now, but it sounds interesting. Is that an Indian Health Service hospital?
Caryl Mauk
on 9/12/06 12:03 pm - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Topic: RE: I have a question
Absolutely! I have never had a problem getting a job. Good luck.
Caryl Mauk
on 9/12/06 12:01 pm - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
Topic: RE: Calling Nurse Caryl!!!
Hi Simone! Glad to hear it got there all right. I'm glad I checked this forum today! Caryl
Ms.Traci C.
on 9/12/06 1:28 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Topic: RE: Scrubs
Thanks for replying....I will just have to purchase. Hugs, Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics