Link for shampoo to help with hair loss

Amy T.
on 3/25/11 1:50 pm, edited 3/25/11 1:50 pm - CA
My best friend had RNY a few years back and she swears by this shampoo.  She said she saw a difference within a week of using it.  

Here is the link.  Some salons also sell it.

http://www.nioxin.com/en/home.aspx

Hope this helps.
Amy
jokenaround
on 3/25/11 2:05 pm
My hair was falling out by the handfuls about a year ago.  Nothing to do with the surgery but none the less I was going bald!  I started using that shampoo and I could not believe how good it works!  I used the 3 step faithfully and within a few months it was back just like it was before!  Love that shampoo!!  I bought it at a beauty supply.
buddy123
on 3/25/11 2:17 pm
What is the step 3??  I have been using cleanser and scalp therapy for years and had surgery on 11/26 and my hair just recently started falling out in handfuls also.  I feel like I can't even comb it.  Maybe I should add the extra step.  Is it called scalp treatment?  Thanks!
jokenaround
on 3/25/11 3:18 pm
I'm sorry, I'm out of town so I can't look but I think it is a scalp treatment.  It came in a pack with all 3.  I used it after I got out of the shower.  I sprayed it on and left it.  I have very fine thin hair normally.  It gave me great body and volume too!  Love that stuff!  You could see my scalp so bad before I started using it and all of my friend commented on how great my hair was doing.  My neighbor is a beautician and she also said it was a great product.  Good Luck!!  If you can't find it just send me a personal message and that way I will remember to look and know who to tell when I get home.  Finding you again might be hard!  I hope it works as well for you as it did for me! 
floatinghearts1
on 3/25/11 2:29 pm - Fresno, CA
It's a great system if you use all of the products, meaning cleanser, conditioner, and follicle boost. If you don't use all of the daily products daily you won't have as good results. Best way to get it is to have a friend who has a cosmetology license because it is EXPENSIVE!!! I'm licensed and I get it about half price, which is still more than I wanna pay for hair products!!!

System 3 is for slightly thinning hair that is fine and chemically treated. I use system 4 because my hair is definitely more than slightly thinning, fine, and chemically treated. The following link helps you figure out which system is best for you.

http://www.nioxin.com/en/assess-my-needs

buddy123
on 3/25/11 2:49 pm
Says I am a system 4 also.  But it doesn't say anything about follicle booster......Do they still make it?  Can't find it on the website.
jokenaround
on 3/25/11 3:22 pm
I used the system 3 and she is right.  I was faithful to use it everyday until my hairdresser said I could stop.  It is expensive but I didn't want to lose any more.  Mine was so bad I even bought a wig and that was expensive and HOT!  I hated wearing it so the shampoo was the bestchoice for me.
BrowningH
on 3/26/11 7:45 am - OH
I use a leave in condtioner  high in protien every day after the shower and it has helped with hair falling out.
Most Active
Recent Topics