Zumba...and hitch hiking...

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/8/11 8:39 am - Baltimore, MD
So if you read Bariatric Foodie, you know I am devoting any commissions I get from sales of Amazon and Netrition stuff to my quest to attend all three OH Conferences.

HELP ME OUT!!!

("But wtf does that have to do with Zumba???)

I happened to catch this cool sale on the Zumba Fitness game for both Wii and Xbox. If you've ever wanted to try Zumba, it's super fun and this game is too. Plus you get FREE SUPER SAVING SHIPPING.

And if you go through my blog, you help me get one step closer to the OH Conference nearest you wherein I hope to repeat last year's mechanical bull debacle. You don't want to miss it. Ask anyone who was there for the first one in Cincy!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 8:54 am - san antonio, TX
 Thanks Nik. I've been wanting to get Zumba for my WII.  I just ordered it through your website.
Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/8/11 9:09 am - Baltimore, MD
You ROCK!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

amyjd62080
on 4/8/11 9:26 am - New Bedford, MA

I love Zumba. I actually go to a near by gym 3 days a week and I have to credit a majority of my weightloss and having no loose skin to Zumba. I use to hate going to the gym and doing any type of physical activity but Zumba and Kickboxing to me is so much fun that I forget I am actually exercising. I do have a Zumba game for Wii and I find it much more enjoyable in the studio then in my home. So thankful for the person that came up with this idea!!!

"Nobody said it was going to be easy, they just promised it was going to be worth it"
My email is [email protected] and looking for new WLS friends on facebook...

mandajolyn
on 4/8/11 1:14 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I love zumba, I have done water zumba and have it for the xbox 369 kinect, it's a lot of fun, so is dance central!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

qnmimi
on 4/8/11 1:35 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Thanks for the tip...I ordered it too, it's a great price!!

Most Active
Recent Topics