What's for dinner?

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/11/11 7:10 am - Baltimore, MD
Well Melting Mama called me out on FB the other day unintentionally by posting that it was found that most binge eaters barely eat during the day and take in a sloth of calories at night (that=me). So I've tried to better today but I think I may have gone a bit overboard. I dunno. I'm at 1053 calories for the day. My total allowance is 1600.

Dinner? Not sure. I want meat. Lots of meat. Interesting as I've more than met my protein goals for the day. But right now a big bloody steak sounds perfect (but for the fact that it'd get stuck and make me miserable).

So...anyway...I am not very helpful with these dinner threads am I? Yeah...not so much.

What's on your plate tonight?

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Tessie W.
on 4/11/11 7:24 am
baked tilapia encrusted with parm cheese - I hate talapias but needed to get it used up
baby food squash

kristine V.
on 4/11/11 7:37 am - FL
i'm thinking i'll be eating some lean ground beef--possibly with tomato sauce, it depends on how my aunt prepares it--and cauliflower
  starting weight: 343 current weight: 273 goal weight: 143
Lady Lithia
on 4/11/11 7:39 am
I'm having QUICHE

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

NIXMOMMIE
on 4/11/11 8:48 am - NC
that looks so good.

Jane N.
on 4/11/11 9:24 am - Round Rock, TX
I'll be there in an hour!

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 8:05 am - TX
I am having leftover broiled whitefish, green beans with stewed tomatoes and onions, and black beans with salsa cooked in. About an ounce of each, repeat of lunch.
jillbhappy
on 4/11/11 8:07 am - Oceanside, CA
GREEN CHICKEN ENCHILADAS AND A TINY SCOOP OF CORN CAKE YUMMMMMMY!
Jill
Surgery date 2/8/10
Start weight 264

Nothing Great Was Ever Achieved Without Enthusiasm!     
Ladytazz
on 4/11/11 8:19 am
I think I'm going to make cauliflower pizza with turkey sausage.
NIXMOMMIE
on 4/11/11 8:47 am - NC
DO NOT FLAME ME. I had 1 deviled egg, about 1 tsp tuna and some cream cheese. yummy

Most Active
Recent Topics