No-bake PROTEIN key lime pie...

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/13/11 11:41 am - Baltimore, MD

I mean really...need I say more!

Check it out on Bariatric Foodie!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

jazzycatz
on 4/13/11 11:47 am - Joppa, MD
Girl this is so right on time!  First, tomorrow is my b-day so what better day for a treat?  And second, I was at the Amish market this weekend and my eyes locked on a really pretty key lime pie.  Drooled for a minute.  Was really hard to walk away.  

I took off work tomorrow, I think I'll hit the market and pick up what I need. 

But the link to the crust is not working.  :-( Help. 

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/13/11 11:50 am, edited 4/13/11 11:51 am - Baltimore, MD
It's working from my end. Not sure what to do about that.

Here's the hyperlink though:

http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/11/dessert-week-off ering-5-niks-portion.html

It's to my portion control cheesecake recipe which also gives the crust recipe.

ETA: At 105 cals and nearly 13g of protein per slice, you can have this whenever you want! (Keep in mind the crust adds a bit more but using my ingredients it only adds about 30 calories per slice (no added protein). Still not a bad deal!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

seattledeb
on 4/13/11 1:53 pm, edited 4/13/11 1:53 pm
Looks great. I'll bet you meant sugar free jello?
I wonder how it would taste with vanilla protein powder?

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/13/11 2:08 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thanks for that. I've been using sugar-free all my life so it doesn't occur to me all the time to say sugar free cuz I never used the regular :)

cherryblossoms
on 4/13/11 5:19 pm, edited 4/13/11 5:23 pm
Another book mark. Looks delicious.

I have enough new recipes to try for a year I think.

I was wondering about the vanilla protein powder also.

O. MY. Gosh. and I just saw those protein cheesecakes. Heart you :) another bookmark.

I enjoy your writing style too.

Lorna

Karen O.
on 4/13/11 2:41 pm - Weirton, WV
OMGosh - you are my new food hero! Thanks, Chickie - I'll be trying A LOT of your recipes and I've bookmarked your blog!

Thanks!

~Karen
HW - 340   SW - 320 (3/15/11)   CW - 225   GW - 150       
Most Active
Recent Topics