How often do you weigh yourself?

Donna C.
on 4/26/11 3:43 am - Chesapeake, VA
I am two weeks out and was wondering how often I should be weighing myself.  Also, does anyone use the Wii Balance board as their scale?  My bathroom scale is very inconsistent.

TXKashmir
on 4/26/11 3:49 am - Grand Prairie, TX
I never even owned a scale until I hit goal. I only weighed at my follow-up appointments with my surgeon. I measured my success by clothing sizes, improved health, compliments, and all the wonderful real life victories along the way. I refuse to let my worth/success be measured by a silly number - you are worth so much more than that! Best of luck to you - you're gonna do great!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/11 3:59 am - Boston, MA
I weight myself every morning.. for now it's fun to watch the scale go down so quickly and frustrating when it doesn't for 5 days straight!  but I'll live! After I hit goal I will still weigh daily, how else would I know if I were gaining? I could pack on 20 lbs and still be in the same size clothes.. I want to monitor it closely so I can fix something that's going wrong.  But some people get super frustrated during stalls.. so you have to decide what works best for you!  Good luck
turningpoint
on 4/26/11 4:07 am
I weigh most every day....but I do not get crazy about it when it doesn't move or goes up a little...If that is going to drive you nuts, then get rid of the scale altogether.  The stalls are frustrating, so when I hit one, I would only weigh weekly....less frustration.
Emily
HW/SW/GW/CW
249/236/135/133.6  
jillbhappy
on 4/26/11 4:07 am - Oceanside, CA
Everyday....first thing in the AM...after I pee...naked!
Jill
Surgery date 2/8/10
Start weight 264

Nothing Great Was Ever Achieved Without Enthusiasm!     
FireFightersWife
on 4/26/11 4:54 am
I do the same exact thing! LOL and I weigh daily, bought new scale too, other one broke- st bernard thought it was her new bed.. ahhh..lol..
     HUGGS         
     TAMMY

~Failure is not trying~ Success is not given, but earned~
SW: 283lbs/HW: 287lbs/current 168lbs/NEWGOAL: 155lbs  
Living with PCOS/Fibromyalgia/Arthritis/MultipleSpinal-Hip Injuries/conditions
Hysterectomy 02/06/2012

steve D.
on 4/26/11 4:24 am - West Fargo, ND
I used to weigh everymoring naked also, but I was scaring the dog.  So now I weigh once a week in my jammies.

Steve

jenni93
on 4/26/11 4:32 am
Big LOL!!  Don't you hate it when your pet stares at you when you're naked.   It freaks me out!
   SW:  285   GW:  155    CW:  143          

condrabo
on 4/26/11 5:33 am
LOL!
HW/283/CW 191/SGW 160/PGW 140
Height 5'7"         

jazzycatz
on 4/26/11 5:47 am - Joppa, MD
LOL...love it.  Caught me totally off guard.  :-)
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 345 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 375 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?