Ok, found something I cannot eat in moderation - and you're not gonna believe what it is!

Amy R.
on 5/9/11 9:15 pm
Oh Yeah! protein wafers.    =(

Got my first (and last) order in the mail on  Monday.  You would not BELIEVE how many of those things I have eaten already.   I kept thinking "but they have so much protein, it doesn't matter if I have another one".

My tummy hurts.
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 9:29 pm

I can relate! It is Ritz and Club crackers for me...I dare not keep them in the house, they go down way too easily.

kyutzy
on 5/9/11 10:23 pm - Arlington, TX
 I can not have swiss cheese in the house.  It's not one slice but one pound!  If I need it for a recipe, I buy ONLY the amount I will need.
I also can not have nuts and dried fruit.  I eat so much at one time that I make myself sick.  
Both are healthy and full of protein but still in "MODERATION"!
Mary D.
on 5/9/11 10:26 pm - Richmond, VA
The Oh Yeah! protein wafers are a "challenge" for many of us. They are very easy going down. Frankly, I think other protein bars have a better calorie:protein ratio, but these are really good. I put mine in the freezer so they are not in my face every time I go into the pantry. Also, I break each frozen wafer into small pieces when I do eat it, so I don't suck it down as fast! Enjoy them, but be mindful (so hard sometimes).

Mary D. 
Pre op: 260 lbs, 5'3"
Goal reached 14 months later: 130 lbs
Regain over next 3.5 years to a high of: 166 lbs
Current weight: 135.8 lbs and heading back to 130 lbs!!

twooten
on 5/9/11 10:54 pm - Loveland, CO
 i have never heard of them before. what are they and where can i get them. i need healthy protien snacks and this sounds like a good choice. more info please
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
Amy R.
on 5/10/11 10:03 am

I got my through www.amazon.com believe it or not.  They had a pretty good price.  A lot of folks get theirs through netrition.  They are kinda like those sugar wafer cookies with the really thin wafers that have some kind of spread in between. There are many flavors.  I only bought a box of the vanilla and they are SO good.

They might be a healthy choice for you, just not for me.  I still can not believe how many of those stupid things I ate yesterday afteroon and last night.

Oh, here is the link I used to get to the right place at amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/ISS-Protein-Chocolate-1-34-Ounce-9-Cou nt/dp/B000H71DPC

Enjoy!

Frank_B
on 5/9/11 11:09 pm - Woodbridge, NJ
My weakness since my surgery has been Tortilla Chips and Salsa,  i never really cared for the prior but for some reason now it's like i crave them everyday!!!

Hope V.
on 5/9/11 11:24 pm - MN
Luckly I ordered a sampler of these from bariatric advantage and I hate them

Amy R.
on 5/10/11 12:22 pm
Hope are you sure what you ordered were the Oh Yeah! brand?  Because I don't show that Bariatric Advantage offers anything in that brand at all.  Just wanted to make sure you were trying the same  ones I've been talking about because they are awesome!
1SushiDiva
on 5/9/11 11:55 pm - MD
Protein wafers? Where can you get these? Also these must be eatten after the puree diet?

How much carbs does it have?

Most Active
Recent Topics