Approved with first apt June 10th and SCARED.

Betty Jo L.
on 6/8/11 5:53 am
 Good afternoon everyone. I was finally approved after 4 years of waiting for the RNY. Here in Canada the wait is very long. I am very ecited and scared at the same time. I been reading postings on this site. I am familiar with the procedure but totally lost on what I shoudl do next. I am over whelmed on what I should do moving forward. I want to do the right thing. New to this site and not sure how to post the weight thing yet.

They said I should have my surgery by the fall. Any suggestions would help at this point. I have taken down notes but omg not sure what I should following. Maybe I shouldn't be so worried and my doc will give me the run down on what to expect and such. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Jenners
on 6/8/11 6:44 am - Indianapolis, IN
Congrats on making the final steps to getting the surgery! When I got my surgery date, I started getting smaples of protein so that I could try them out and figure out which ones I like *******so went shopping for small, cute plates and toddler silverware, along with a 1-ounce messuring glass and spoons. Also, if I were you and you haven't already, start getting in an exercise routine and try to figure out what you like to do in that department. Getting protein-rich foods in your diet is also a must. There is lots of stuff to keep you busy until then
~*~JEN~*~     

HW: 406   SW: 358   CW: 231      
Minina
on 6/8/11 2:09 pm - Clayton, NC
Hi, I just want to give you my advise. I am two weeks after my surgery. The day I had my surgery I had a panic attack. I was crying as a baby and holding my baby everywhere I could. I thought I will go to die. BELIEVE ME WAS ONE OF THE WORST DAYS IN MY LIFE. Two hours before surgery I called Dr. Office and said I was cancelling my surgery, my poor family was very scared for me, my husband, brother, mother, sister were and have been my support....... my nephew and niece. Everybody was listing to me. Finally I decided to do it I called back to Dr. office and said I AM ON MY WAY..... they new I was scared and gave me something to help me relax at the hospital........ BELIEVE THERE IS NOBODY WORST THAN ME HAHA I CAN LAUGH NOW. IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER..... Food does not control me anymore, I feel great, a little bit tired but GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT and after two weeks I am 12 pounds less. Hope this will never change and I will said I FEEL GREAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
DON'T BE SCARED, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HEALTHIER DO IT. GOD IS GREAT AND IS GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW LIFE.
I WILL BE HERE ANYTIME YOU NEED SOME ADVISE.
GOOD LUCK BUDDY.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 18 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 258 views