Stress/Weight Gain

emtcmw
on 7/12/11 6:54 am - NEWPORT, TN
OK here is my confession !!  I have gained 8 LBS and I am 18 months out. I am a stress eater , Sweets are my comfort food. and unfortunately for me I do not dump. After getting on the scale and seeing that weight gain it scared me enough to starting watching my intake again. I have been going thru some personal issues and of course I turn to eating! just thought it may help to confess my sins and get some advice and constructive criticism from my fellow gastric buddies. I am running hard to cath up with that wagon , I hope to soon be back on for good !! 

Carla

ladyprof
on 7/12/11 7:12 am - Marion, AR
It looks like you are paying attention to it before the wagon gets too far away, so that's good.  From what I understand from others the pouch is always there but doesn't take the place of changing the way we interact with food.  Given how much you've already lost, all you've already done, you'll get back on track!

turningpoint
on 7/12/11 8:36 am
I'm right there with you...up and down 8-10 lbs its stress time at work and junk food is everywhere plus 2 weeks in hotel with business meant lots of fine dining on expense acct . I justupped my exercise and have better snacks on hand.

Good luck!
Emily
HW/SW/GW/CW
249/236/135/133.6  
emtcmw
on 7/12/11 9:16 am - NEWPORT, TN
Thanks for the support ! I have been trying to do better ! I have not been buying any bad stuff at home ! I to have been trying to keep healthier things around and I can "ALWAYS" up the exercise Im guilty of not getting enough exercise too !! lol I have been really bad !!!!!!! But I am ready to do better again thanks for the encouragment !

Carla

Antonia R.
on 7/12/11 3:49 pm - University Park, IL
VSG on 06/11/13
Get the sweets out of your house and decrease your stress with a hobby or exercise. If you treat the trigger things will fall into place. If you do crave a sweet look for sugar-free options and buy them in single serving size so you don't have a box of temptation in your face.

Good Luck!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 70 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 245 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 259 views