The scale continues to move pics! Whoop!

Lindsey82
on 8/15/11 1:54 pm
What a difference a year has made! I am feeling sooooo much better and have so much more confidence. After several months of only losing 2-5 pounds, I lost 15 this month and it feels amazing!!!! Here are some recent pics. Yep, even though I still want to lose 25 more pounds to get to 150...I am a happy girl. ;-) Sorry some of these are so squished...I am technologically inept) ;-)

After RNY-170 lbs, 5'8 (25 to goal)

002.JPG                                                 

BEFORE RNY: 333 pounds (smiling but NOT happy)

Lindsey82
on 8/15/11 1:56 pm
You can click on each pic to make it more clear. So sorry!!!

waitinggame
on 8/15/11 2:02 pm - Bowie, MD
Looking great!! Such a difference! Does anyone tell you that you look like Pink? Very pretty! I had to giggle at your caption about still feeling like a moose next to the one girl in the pic. I have those friends too--the ones that no matter how thin you get will always make you look big when you stand next to them. I swear I wonder how they have space in those skinny little bodies for all their organs!!

Keep up the great work!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Lindsey82
on 8/15/11 2:06 pm

Omg...you made me laugh soooo hard! You know the really weird thing....I have been told I look like PINK three times in the last two days by people on the street! I REALLY need to google what she looks like now! haha I haven't seen a pic of her in two years. lol Yeah, my niece is a twig. She is a cheerleader for her college and is 18....but thank you for thinking I look young enough to have her as a friend! ;-)

Celia S.
on 8/15/11 2:14 pm - Grand Junction, CO
newmom35
on 8/15/11 2:22 pm - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 12/19/12
Wow! Congradulations! you should be very proud of yourself!
RoRo510
on 8/16/11 11:45 am
Did you do anything different this last month? I had surgery aug 2010 and have been at the same weight the last month...
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 252 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views