8 weeks out, how much have you loss

Cream82
on 8/31/11 2:47 am
Hello,

I want to start off saying I know no one is alike in this process, but its just killing me to ask.  I had surgery on 06/29/2011 and have lost 36 pounds.  If you had your surgery around the time I had mine, can you please tell me how much weight you have loss and what you are eating.

Thank you.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!!    
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 2:51 am - FL
I had my surgery right before you on 6/20/11.  At 9 weeks out, I have lost 78 pounds since surgery and 89 pounds since I started the pre-op diet (my peak).  I think I have more to drop than you do, but we all lose weight differently.  You're doing great and keep up the effort!  It all works out in the end for us if we do what our doctors and NUTs tell us.
shellbell75
on 8/31/11 3:52 am
I had mine on 6/24 and I have lost...well whatever the bottom ticker says since surgery. I can eat almost anything except pork and beef. I don't eat breads, rice or things like that. I will have a low carb tortilla wrap every now and then. If you are looking for more info on what I am eating feel free to PM me.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

Day_dream_believer
on 8/31/11 4:35 am
At 8 weeks I had lost around 36 pounds almost exactly like you.  BTW, men tend to lose faster than women.

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 8/31/11 5:29 am
At 8 weeks I had lost 60 lbs.  30 prior to surgery and 30 after surgery.

Winnie

Stephanie M.
on 8/31/11 11:12 am, edited 8/31/11 11:13 am - Los Angeles, CA
I had surgery on June 24, 2011 and I have lost 44 pounds total. 13 of that was the two weeks pre-op, so I've lost 31 since surgery. I'd say you're right on track!!

At this point, I can eat just about anything! I can eat bread (I've tried it, I just try to stay away from it as well), and all meats. I try to do eggs or yogurt for breakfast, salad and deli meat for lunch, and chicken breast and veggies for dinner (or some other meat). And fruit for a night snack if I ever need it.

At the two month mark, my doctor approved me to eat 1 cup for each meal, and I can actually eat a full cup.

southernbellemama
on 8/31/11 11:35 am - SC
I had surgery on July 20th and to date I've lost 40 pounds..
Cream82
on 8/31/11 11:40 am
Thank you everyone for your reply!!!! I just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!!    
Most Active
Recent Topics