Helpppp!!!!

Cream82
on 9/23/11 4:40 am
I had my surgery on June 29th and I have only lost 39lbs!!! I have been between 383 and 381 for the past 3 weeks.... What should I do? Is this normal? Please help, I'm losing faith :-/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!!    
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/11 4:43 am
Don't lose faith.. 39 lbs is very awesome and you will lose more.

Stick to the basics, keep eating right, get plenty of activities in the week and the weight will stop falling off again. I stall every now and then, but eventually the scale will go in my favor.

Congrats on your loss and good luck!
poet_kelly
on 9/23/11 4:54 am - OH
Stalls are normal.

How many calories do you eat on average?  how much protein?  Are you getting much exercise?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cream82
on 9/23/11 5:19 am
I eat about 650 to 700 calories/ 50-70 grams of protein and I have not worked out for about 2 weeks.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!!!    
poet_kelly
on 9/23/11 5:21 am - OH
I'd try increasing your calories a bit and definitely upping the protein.  And getting some exercise.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

waitingtoexhale69
on 9/23/11 5:46 am - IL
Hi. I KNOW THAT CAN BE DISCOURAGING BUT YOU MAY BE AT AN EARLY PLATEAU, I  HAD READ THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN EVERY NOW AND AGAIN.  YOU ARE EATING WELL BELOW THE CALORIES YOU SHOULD AND ALSO I AM TOLD THAT THE WEIGHT WILL FALL OFF ANY WAY IN THE EARLY MONTHS REGARDLESS OF EXERCISE OR NOT.  DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR NUTRITIONALIST JUST AS AN FYI?  LET ME KNOW YOUR RESULTS, TRULY I AM HERE FOR YA.

Most Active
Recent Topics