2.5 weeks out and feeling pretty good

true2me.2011
on 9/25/11 1:58 am - OH
I feel good.  The hardest part for me right now is learning to adjust to how I look when I see myself in the mirror.  My skin is glowing and is definitely not as full and bloated.  Skin is not as dark, due to water draining off.  I am working really hard to accept this good feeling and give myself credit for my accomplishment.

I am also working really hard to allow myself to feel good about myself.  I just wanted to post something out loud and give myself credit for allowing me to recognize me. 

SafetyTurtle
on 9/25/11 2:32 am - Cincinnati, OH
So great!  You should feel good about yourself!  

Can't wait to join you on the losing team!

Gina

Dan OBrien
on 9/25/11 2:49 am - FL
Isn't it great to get past all the yucky stuff?  I'm not that far out, but when I hit two weeks it was pretty good.  You can definitely see yourself changing, especially your face and neck at first, for me anyway.

Awesome to hear you're doing so great!
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

lilbear412
on 9/25/11 3:03 am - MN
 yah its pretty awesome.  i need to do the same thing.  i have never in my life spent as much time as i do now looking at myself in the mirror  .    i see a change in my face but i got a hair cut too so not sure if thats it or what.  i can feel the loss though and it feels good.  
time to start feeling good about ourselves..its hard because we haven't done that for so long if ever...GO US.. 

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

RonSudol
on 9/25/11 6:40 am - NJ
congrats! im a week behind you (14th, and im starting to feel good also, still a lil sre though, but im glad to see you are coming along so soon

---------------(Starting Weight - 365) ------------ (Current Weight - 165) ------------    

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 234 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 150 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 64 views
Recent Topics