various websites?

emt_amy
on 9/25/11 2:05 pm - MN
Are there any websites that have recipes that I can use? I have been on niks site and bariatric eating but I was wondering if there were others..... I want to have as many ideas as I can get for recipes cuz I tend to repeat myself a lot.

Thanks!

poet_kelly
on 9/25/11 2:08 pm - OH
theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com is excellent.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lilbear412
on 9/25/11 3:19 pm, edited 9/25/11 3:27 am - MN
a weigh****chers leader in ND has an awesome website. skinnyweek.com everything is low fat BUT you really need to watch the food yourself for low sugars but WW caters to low fat low sugar foods. So many nummy foods on there i eat. Chicken stroganoff, ranch potatoes and chicken etc..

I repeat...please watch the sugars...mostly i make the recipes with chicken or beef that are slow cooked in the ff soups. some recipes you might have to just substitue diet stuff. There is a recipe for pumpkin muffins using real yellow cake mix. they now make sugar free cake mix so you should use that instead. Anyways jus****ch the sugars..i don't want to be responsible for people dumping..lol

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Price S.
on 9/25/11 9:41 pm - Mills River, NC
Hungry girl has a lot of receipes that you can use or adapt.  I also use the receipe finder on Sparkpeople and change what I need to.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics