NSV Jeans

Nessy2976
on 9/25/11 11:07 pm - MD
 I was in my closet this morning and about 4 years ago I was doing the Nutra-systems diet and it was working, so I bought two pair of jeans that were smaller thinking they could be a goal.  My oldest son got sick and needed chemo and raditation and needless to say the diet went right by the wayside. (he is doing well today and has been in remission for 4 years now--YAY!!)  Any hootI am in those jeans as I type and the amazing thing is-----if I had not tried them on I may have missed wearing them, as I can tell they won't fit for long...WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!  What a way to start a Monday!!!!  I LOVE my RNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK to all having surgery today~~!!!  See you on the losers bench!  
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
mrslatch
on 9/25/11 11:14 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
That is so fantastic!! Way to go!!
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/11 11:16 pm - Boston, MA
 I'm so glad to hear your son is doing well.  Congrats on the jeans it's the best feeling!
Jenny_D
on 9/25/11 11:27 pm - Canton, GA
So happy your son is doing well. And hooray on the jeans!

Wish I had done that! I went through my dressers a couple weekends ago and came across two entire garbage bags full of clothes that I missed out on wearing. They were too small before and too big now.

I had so many clothes in all different sizes that I never usually go near my dressers. I only wear the clothes in my closet. Sigh.
Jenny         HW: 268 / SW: 254 / CW: 180 / GW: 140
First 5K: 4.21.2012 - Time: 34:45 - 2nd Place in age group
Second 5K: 6.2.2012 - Time 37:09

missjann
on 9/26/11 12:07 am
Awesome and what a nice surprise! 
    Jan

Stephanie M.
on 9/26/11 1:06 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Congratulations! For both you and your son! It sounds like life couldn't be going any better for you!!  

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/11 9:07 am - MD
Woo Hoo and you watch on Thurs your tracker is gonna change big time again woo hoo.......YAY for smaller size jeans!!!! I hope I do as well as you Sis..........you are my inspiration :-)
Most Active
Recent Topics