Pain, Tightness,Bloating after eating or drinking...has anyone had this?

TxSuz
on 10/3/11 9:18 am
 For the past 2 weeks this has been happening to me more often than not and seems to be getting worse. I am 7 months out, never have been a "dumper" until recently as well. I have not changed my eating habits or diet either. I am calling my surgeon tomorrow, thought I could wait it out until I see him at my next appt. on the 17th, but I dont think that is wise. Until I talk to him I was wanting to see if anyone else has had these symptoms, if so what was the diagnosis.
Thanks in adavance!!
 -Suzanne

labellavita1982
on 10/3/11 10:10 am - Neenah, WI
It sounds like a stricture to me. I've had two already. I would call your surgeon tomorrow.

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
TxSuz
on 10/3/11 11:27 am
 Thanks, that's what I was afraid of... will be calling first thing in the am. 
 -Suzanne

waitingtoexhale69
on 10/4/11 2:56 am - IL
When I saw the word pain I immediately thought ot call the surgeon, why wait another moment. Why put off tommorro what you can take care right now.  Comfort yourself and know what's going on with your body.  Otherwise, how will you provide yourself with nutrition later on today if you are in pain and agony now.

waitingtoexhale69
on 10/4/11 2:59 am - IL
Sorry I just reread your issue, especially if this has been progressive in nature.  This has been going on for 2 weeks and geting worse, let's not waste any more time.  Let us know how things come about!

TxSuz
on 10/4/11 7:34 am
 Thank you for your concern. Went to doc today. He admitted me having scope tomorrow.
 -Suzanne

Most Active
Recent Topics