Will my feet & chest shrink after surgery?

sthepworth
on 10/3/11 9:27 am
I'm due for my surgery the beginning of November and was going to go out and buy me a fairly expensive new pair of shoes, when it dawned on me: "I wonder if my feet will shrink along with my body?" If so, I certainly don't want to spend the money on them until AFTER. At what point after the surgery do they STOP shrinking? Also, I imagine that my unfortunately HUGE chest will shrink, but will they just flatten and race to the floor becoming so unrecognizable that I just have to roll them up and shove them in my bra, or will they ever have any sort of resemblance to what they once, perkily, were? I'm around 250lbs right now and hoping to get down to 125.
Together In Faith            
Debra P.
on 10/3/11 9:30 am - CA
VSG on 03/15/12
 This is a question I want the answer to also... I pray my chest shinks and disapears !!!  

TxSuz
on 10/3/11 9:36 am
 I know everyone is different due to genetics.. as for me my feet have not shrunk as far as what size I wear. My boobs have gone down...way down flat to the floor.. bahhahaa.. went from a 46H to a 34F so still have quite a bit, they are just not perky:( I hope I get approved for a reduction when I am done losing so that will help bring them "up".
 -Suzanne

Cherylkas
on 10/3/11 9:38 am - PA
 Both my feet and chest shrunk. I think it is a personnal thing
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Waysta
on 10/3/11 9:42 am - TX
My boobs shrunk for the first time EVER!!!!  My feet went from 10's to 8's........don't buy new shoes !!!!  Good Luck !!!!
Slow and steady !!!!  Have a Blessed Day !!!!!!                             
jmelyn1977
on 10/3/11 9:50 am
My once 38DDDs went to pancakes.... My size 10 shoes went to size 9... Plan for major shrinkage.... good luck on your surgery!!

Lisa R.
on 10/3/11 9:52 am - CA
My chest is terrible! Perky...lol. No not at all without surgical help. Feet got bit smaller maybe a half size. I was close to your weight when I started so I don't know that your feet will getuch smaller but I would wait on any large purchase of anything right now. You are going to change so much

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Sasrah1972
on 10/3/11 9:59 am - NY
In 4 months I've gone from a 42dd to a 38d, and a 9.5 wide to a 9 regular. Expect shrinkage...and enjoy it!
labellavita1982
on 10/3/11 10:09 am - Neenah, WI
My feet and chest have shrunk!!!

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
Debra P.
on 10/3/11 10:10 am - CA
VSG on 03/15/12
 wow... bras are so expensive, to be buying so many new sizes is going to be hell on the pocketbook. I CAN'T WAIT !!!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views