5 weeks postop and is it to early to eat these?

Jackie M.
on 10/13/11 3:22 am - Fairhaven , MA
was wondering if it is to early to eat quest bars at 5 weeks postop.  I received two samples in the mail and wanted to try them.  thanks.

Lileee
on 10/13/11 3:27 am
i think at 5 weeks out it Might Be Too Soon!  because Quest Bars are Very VERY Dense!  i love them with all my heart!  and i eat them Evey Single Day!  but i think your tummy might be Too New still... and they might HURT!  maybe just a bite or two might be ok... but chew it up VERY well...  and i mean Chew Chew Chew!!!  LOL!!!

Start Weight 275 - im 52yrs Old - 5'7"

had my RNY January 10th 2011

275/230!!!/150

poet_kelly
on 10/13/11 3:29 am - OH
Did you get a meal plan from your doc or dietician?  What does it say?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lilbear412
on 10/13/11 3:48 am - MN
 I am seven weeks out. I also ordered the bars but haven't gotten them yet.  I do not start "normal" foods until November at 3 months out.  So i won't eat them until then.  Can't wait to eat them for breakfast and get all my protein in using them.  When i get them i might take a bite to see how they taste but won't eat a whole bar until then..lol

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Diana C.
on 10/13/11 5:02 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
I would follow your surgeon and dietician's recommended plan.  But I will say that these bars were like a rock in my pouch.  Very very dense.  Be careful since you're so early out.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 225 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics