Stall at 2 weeks?

arbowman73
on 10/25/11 11:51 pm - IN
I was just curious when most hit their weight loss stall at (what point)? I am two weeks out today and have lost 30lbs but now I am on day 3 of losing nothing. I knew this was going to happen, but I was figuring on about 3 weeks or 4? Just curious what I will need to do to get it started back up?

thanks!

SweetLilyAnn
on 10/26/11 12:11 am - TX
Nothing. Just work your plan and it will resume. Your body is just trying to figure out what'**** it......you will start losing again.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

April A.
on 10/26/11 1:20 am - SC
I am also at a stall right now at 2 weeks. I'm just keep on keeping on! :) 

iowa_missie74
on 10/26/11 1:32 am - IA
This has happened to me. I was 2 weeks out and had lost 18 and now I am 4 weeks out and have only lost 2 more. I spoke with my dietician and nurse, they both said I am likely losing inches and not to focus too much on the scale (as hard as it is) and to watch how my clothes are fitting. I am down 2 sizes and can wear bras I couldn't even fasten before. I was/am paranoid and thinking I've lost all the weight I'm going to lose, but I know I have to be patient and it will come in time. Good luck!

poet_kelly
on 10/26/11 4:11 am - OH
Not losing for three days is not a stall.  A stall is when you don't lose anything for several weeks.  You don't need to do anything to get it started back up.  Just keep doing what you're supposed to do.  This is how weight loss works, you have days or even weeks that you don't lose anything.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics