NSV!!!! Size 12!!!!

Nessy2976
on 11/7/11 9:23 pm - MD
 I bought a pair of 12 jeans knowing that would be the next size.  When I bought them last week I could get them on, but they were tight~~~Today, slipped right on!!!  WOOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!  I only have one pair though, so this means I should shop for more!!!!!!! I honest to GOD cannot believe how GOOD this feels!!  I LOVE LOVE my RNY!!!!!!!  Looks like I probably will go into a 10 and a 12 is fine with me....I am 5' 8" and a 12 is fine, but I am only 3 months out, so I know I will go lower. That is HARD to believe!!!!  I should probably weigh myself, but I really just wanted to weigh at the docs office the first year. Happy TUESDAY!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
50andFabulous
on 11/7/11 9:39 pm - TX
Hi Nessy!!  I had my surgery the day before you and this weekend my daughter and I went shopping for slack to wear to work.  I went in there looking for size 18.  When I tried them on they were to big!!!  So I tried a 16 and they fit!!!  Then by accident (cuz I didn't look at the tag) I actually got into a 14!!!    I bought them because I now soon that will be my size.  The funny thing is In August before the surgery I was wearing a 24!!!!!    Isn't this amazing??!!1  I feel the same way about weighing. My three month follow up is next week and I'm waiting to weigh then.  Can't wait to see what the scales.  Hopefully I will be in onderland!!!!       Yay to us!!!!  Great job - keep up the good work!!!!!!!

takqia1
on 11/7/11 9:44 pm
Magnificient! U give me something to look forward too in 2 more months.
fickleme
on 11/7/11 10:08 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Awesomeness... It's such a great feeling... Enjoy it... but don't buy too many more 12's you won't be there for long :) Yay!!
Annette O.
on 11/8/11 12:19 am - Hyde Park, NY
RNY on 09/19/11 with
Congratualtioins!! I totally know how you feel and can't wait to feel that way myself. size 12 has been my goal since I had my lapband in 2006, however now I think it's attainable!
Keep up the good work and Yea! for you
Annette O
tulips52
on 11/8/11 5:18 am
 WooooHooooo for you!!! I only dream of that size!!!! Congrats! and work it! :-)

FLJeepGirl
on 11/8/11 5:23 am
Awesome NSV!! I think shopping is the best NSV out there...mainly because I hated buying 24W before and not having any pretty clothes, misses section is MUCH better!!!...Proud of you!  Happy Tuesday...
                      Leslie
       Lap-Band 4.11.08                                     RNY Revision 8.1.11
       HW 276/ SW 259/ LW 219                       HW 283/ CW 218

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 78 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 246 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Monday Menu?