Need a gastric bypass friendly brownie recipe for holiday party

RainDiva
on 12/6/11 5:15 am
Does anyone know of a good brownie recipe that would be gastric bypass friendly I would like to use splenda
and something to make it moist

weigh****chers has a cake recipe that I used a few years back with chocolate cake mix and diet coke, but not sure if i should use diet coke since its carbonated and I would have to find sugar free cake mix

Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/6/11 5:19 am - Baltimore, MD
Google "black bean brownie." I keep hearing rave reviews.

Also Pillsbury makes a sugar-free brownie mix.

Diet Coke in a baked recipe is fine. Most doctors advise against DRINKING carbonated drinks because of discomfort and some myth about pouch stretching. But baking with it would be fine.
RainDiva
on 12/6/11 5:37 am
thank you!!! ur the best

hedrider
on 12/8/11 5:24 am - Midlothian, TX
They do, and it's evilly good.  I made it in mini muffins and had to freeze a majority of them.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Lori O.
on 12/6/11 9:11 am - NC
Here is a video for Black Bean Brownies made with Sugar-Free Brownie Mix.  Soooo simple to make----and not bad at all.  It doesn't taste EXACTLY like pre-WLS versions--but it is great for a chocolate fix!  I'm going to make a pan to take to my work holiday party later this week.  I'm not going to tell them what is in them so I can get their honest opinions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwboeORlUoY

Lori O.

Crystal0823
on 12/6/11 9:35 am
You should have no problem with the WW cake, the soda makes the cake airy but nothing like carbination. Enjoy.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 232 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics