What kind of blender to use for protein drinks?

mtnwoman04
on 1/3/12 7:32 am - Blairsville, GA
I would like to know what kind of blender-mixer that is good for the protein shakes please
Thank You
Patricia
labmom97
on 1/3/12 7:44 am - Romeoville, IL
We just bought the GE Rocket Blender from Walmart. We went there for the Magic Bullet, but they didn't carry it in the store, only on line.  I Like it, not only do I make my shakes in there but I puree my meats/food in there also.
~Jill        
MeganGish
on 1/3/12 7:46 am - Ashland, KY
 I jave a hamilton beach but would like a.ninja. They also make blemfers for individual cups as as well.  Would love to have ome
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/3/12 7:49 am - OH
 I gave up on using any kind of blender when I was less than a month out because I hated all the foam and didn't like the change in the shake after allowing all the foam to settle.  I used a blender ball shaker. The rare times I wanted to include ice or frozen fruit, I just used a regular blender.I didnt do a lot of mixing complicated shake concoctions, though... I wanted off those shakes and getting my protein from food ASAP.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Terrilmk
on 1/3/12 7:53 am - SC
I started with a bullet and loved it till my dad bought me a Ninja system. I am taking the bullet to work. I work 12 hours nights and shakes are my middle of shift boost.
 HW 240 SW 224 CW 167          
mtnwoman04
on 1/3/12 8:02 am - Blairsville, GA
Thank you all very much for the info.  Have a great new year
wendydettmer
on 1/3/12 8:08 am - Rochester, NY
I have a blendtec.

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

WhoIWantToBe *.
on 1/3/12 10:46 am
RNY on 01/10/12
 My Ninja lid broke, so I need to order a new lid.  In the meantime, I'm using a Magic Bullet which works well except that it doesn't hold much.
kait8513
on 1/3/12 10:52 am - FL
RNY on 02/06/12
I got a Ninja for Xmas..... haven't used it yet... maybe I'll try it in the morning :)   I am liking what I am hearing!
--Kaitlyn
Starting Weight:275     Surgery Weight:255   "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" 

Matt2011
on 1/3/12 2:33 pm - Moorhead, MN
 I love my Ninja 

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

Most Active
Recent Topics