SALTY!!

sprkl.plnty
on 1/17/12 1:42 am - WA
RNY on 01/13/12
Everything tastes SO salty or SO sweet. Ack! It's all I can do to choke it down! I had my husband make me some homemade broth with no salt and it's the one I can tolerate, but everything from cottage cheese to purchased broth tastes like it is steeped in pure salt.
Sparkle Plenty        
Dan OBrien
on 1/17/12 1:56 am - FL
Things are a little rough at first.  I found that after a while, normalcy somewhat returned.  I found that I had lost a taste for a lot of the things I gorged myself on...tried a bite of my son's pizza the other day, and it did absolutely nothing for me.  You'll get there.  Try different things then you're used to, and don't be afraid to go back and re-try things later.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

exohexoh
on 1/17/12 1:57 am - West Chester, PA
 it gets better. all your senses are on overdrive right now but they should calm down in a month or two

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/12 2:00 am
I had a lot of issues with stuff tasting like salt.  I am right at two months post op and it is starting to get a little better.
sprkl.plnty
on 1/17/12 3:19 am - WA
RNY on 01/13/12
Phew!
Sparkle Plenty        
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 199 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 256 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?