Bariatric Fusion

artroxy blue
on 4/4/12 9:47 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I'm super-jazzed that I got my order in today! Woo hoo! Can't wait to try out the multi-vitamins I got. The protein powders I ordered are the ones I could tolerate. I'm hoping to start adding one shake a day as a snack just to get used to drinking them. 
Heidi T.
on 4/4/12 10:29 am
RNY on 01/31/12
 goodluck and let us know if they are any good

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
artroxy blue
on 4/4/12 10:36 am, edited 4/4/12 10:36 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I ordered the sample pack a few weeks ago, and I like them over Bariatric Advantage. Definitely not nearly as thick as BA. Some of the flavors seemed overly sweet (and I'm a sweets *****), but the more tolerable flavors were chocolate mousse, French vanilla (I'm not a huge vanilla person, but I figure I can add fruit when I get to that point post-op), mint chocolate and unflavored. The unflavored one doesn't have any sweetness to it, so it will be good to add to other things. I don't think I can add it to warm liquids, but I'm ok with that. 

BTW, congrats on your weight loss so far! What an accomplishment! 
Heidi T.
on 4/4/12 1:11 pm
RNY on 01/31/12
 ahh thank you :)

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
owlisn
on 4/4/12 11:50 am - NC
I love the Mint Chocolate Chip.  I have the strawberry shortcake too which I like from time to time.  Four months out and I still do the shakes each morning for breakfast.  I bring the powder in a baggie and mix with a carton of milk.  I keep a shaker bottle in the kitchen at work, so I have no excuses.

I did one bottle of the vitamins, but got tired of doing 4 chewables a day.   
Allison

Most Active
Recent Topics