Concerned...perhaps unnecessarily, but concerned nonetheless...

lesserman
on 5/5/12 1:48 am - Chicago, IL
 I am on the downhill side of my 4th week post-op. 

I make it a point to officially weigh in only once a week...this morning after voiding my bladder and before even taking my chewable vitamin, the scale indicates that my weight is up by approx. .6 lb. (slightly more than one-half pound).

Fatalist that I am, I'm fear that my genetics and body are already winning out...this is particularly frustrating since I am adhering to my post-op dietary guidelines and menu suggestions TO THE LETTER...

Any feedback from the veterans would be most appreciated. 
Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

poet_kelly
on 5/5/12 1:55 am - OH
Can you guess what I'm going to tell you?  I bet you already know what all the vets will say.  Go ahead, try it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

happy_baker
on 5/5/12 2:01 am
RNY on 02/15/12
No need to be concerned. Weight goes up and down. And up and down again. And then it stalls. And then you drop a bunch, and then it repeats. In no particular order. It's just what your body does.

Don't let numbers freak you out. Just keep doing what you're doing, and all will be well.
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Isabelsjewelry
on 5/5/12 2:03 am
 It's just a stall. I think I am finally out of mine! Been in it for weeks now. weighed myself this morning, AFTER eating and taking my pills and I still have lost 5 pounds. So happy I finally budged.
Dont lose hope, this too shall pass and your numbers will start moving again!

RNY(3/8/2012)    
mollysadventure
on 5/5/12 2:10 am - WA
RNY on 06/26/12
You lost 16.6 lbs in a month! i think that is great! keep up the great work

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 485 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 410 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 399 views