Semi-organized chaos?

Roxy28
on 5/17/12 11:10 pm

I am missing that "you just feel on top of the world" feeling that comes with getting everything in (exercise, vits, protein). We are sooo in the middle of a kitchen remodel. Moved the stove, dishwasher, the old sink and other misc items into the garage (previously known as my gym). Have our fridge and a make shift pantry in the back family room. Dining room table in the living room. Everything is all over the place! Its crazy just trying to function,I have forgotten at least one vitamin every day, haven't exercised in 2 weeks. I want my routine back, (and my kitchen sink)! Bonus is the husband has been cooking all the meals on the grill, I could get spoiled to that! Washing the dishes in a rubbermaid afterwards not so much lol.  

HW: 284    SW:  259    RNY 10/12/2011         CW: 186
Kim H.
on 5/17/12 11:21 pm - VA
RNY on 07/11/11 with
Everyone I know says remodeling is such a challenge! Don't be too hard on yourself. Pretty soon you'll have a beautiful new kitchen and will be back on track. You may not be doing your regular exercise but why not go for a walk and get a little sun? It doesn't have to be the same workout but it is exercise and it will make you feel better. Until the project is done just do your best. Look, if you're not eating over it I think you're a huge success! Take care and post pics when it's all done. :)

I am my own hero...I save myself one day, one meal, one bite, one choice, one challenge, one step at a time...
Roxy28
on 5/17/12 11:42 pm
Were almost done tiling the floor so my body is definately telling me what's up. I'm getting enough movement to be sore everyday between that and gardening so that parts good. Feeling super guilty about my cardio. There is a festival in town so I'll be chasing the 4yr old between rides tonight :) 
HW: 284    SW:  259    RNY 10/12/2011         CW: 186
Kim H.
on 5/17/12 11:45 pm - VA
RNY on 07/11/11 with
NO guilt!!! You're living you're doing great!!! Have fun at the festival. :)

I am my own hero...I save myself one day, one meal, one bite, one choice, one challenge, one step at a time...
Most Active
Recent Topics