TMI .... Buttttt..... I haven't

Alicia F.
on 5/21/12 2:10 am
RNY on 04/16/12
had a BM in over a week..... Is that normal?

I do not  feel constipated.... I do pass gas.....

I was having diarrhea like BM's before my date in the ER for dehydration and very mild pancreatitis.... doc at the ER said my loose bowels were from the pancreatitis.... since May 9th or 10th, no luck on moving the system....

I'm on Stage 3 diet which consists of chicken, tuna, cottage cheese, yogurt and eggs.  I get my water (liquids) in...   I see my Nut on Thursday to add to my diet and go to Stage 4....

I just think this is really strange and maybe need to get a call in to the doc...  I'm picking up some baby food prunes tonight to see if that might help.... but..... I'm not sure there is anything in there.....

kkjordan78
on 5/21/12 2:23 am - Manor, TX
RNY on 03/26/12
 Totally normal. I still struggle with regularity. Try Miralax and/or Dulcolax. MOM works for me. I take it twice a week. Be careful of the extra calories in the prunes. 
Lisa        
SarinaHaas
on 5/21/12 2:42 am - NY
RNY on 02/28/12
I add a capful of miralax to one drink per day. I usually go every other day and (TMI) it weighs like 4 pounds! WOAH!
Michelle P.
on 5/21/12 2:57 am - FL
RNY on 05/14/12
I was told to take Miralax of Milk of Magnesia.

Sweetfiregirl
on 5/21/12 3:44 am - MECHANIC FLS, ME
RNY on 06/27/12
When you take that stuff does it work quick or something like over the day or such?
SarinaHaas
on 5/21/12 5:28 am - NY
RNY on 02/28/12
I always take my capful of miralax in my last drink of the day before bed. I mix it with a small amount of liquid (4-6 oz) so I can injest it quickly. Almost always I go first thing the next morning. When I've taken it in the day, it's a couple hours and it kicks in.
Most Active
Recent Topics