4 weeks 2 days till surgery!!!

Tamikaallen85
on 5/22/12 3:07 am - OH
I am not going to get on you gals/guys nerves posting every week about how close to surgery I am although it has been killing me not to. I am so happy that I am almost there. I still have some last appointments before surgery. I have an appointment on the 23rd for the dietician class then on June the 11th for my pre op and my fitness class and then 10 days later I will be havig surgery. My surgery is scheduled for June the 22nd @ 1pm I have to be at the hospital at 10am. You know what else I am not so scared of my pre surgical diet anymore I just want it all over with because I am excited to start my new life. I never seen myself making it this far because I am not a patient person, but I am and I worked my booty off getting here. Cant wait till I am on the losers bench with all the post op people. Well I am going to shut up and I will be seeing u gals/guys soon
Tamika
Monisha M.
on 5/22/12 4:01 am - CA
RNY on 07/11/12
Congrats on your surgery date! I hope the time flies by for you! I am still in the beginning and waiting for psych clearance to submit to insurance, probably another few weeks before that will happen.

Good luck!
Monisha        
Tamikaallen85
on 5/22/12 2:53 pm - OH
I remember when I was at that stage and keep positive it will get u through it all time will pass quickly for u too.
Most Active
Recent Topics