Home from the hospital!

CindyKae64
on 5/24/12 8:37 am
RNY on 05/22/12
 I am home and other than trying to get this uncomfortable gas to leave I am doing ok... The first and second day were awful for me due to the anesethia and pain meds they kept making me throw up with dry heaves. So I convinced the hospital that I did not need pain meds. Also I really was not in pain from the surgery my only pain was from being on my back for so long my back and neck were killing me ..... Anyway once they stopped the pain meds I got lots better pretty quickly and I am very happy to be home!!!! And ready to start my new life!!!

It will hurt. It will take time. It will require dedication. It will require willpower. It requires sacrifice. There will be temptation. But, I promise you, when you reach your goal, it's WORTH IT! (Author Unknown). I feel this sums up my ongoing journey to a healthier me!

Hollie313
on 5/24/12 8:43 am - MI
RNY on 05/09/12
Welcome home!  I can totally relate to the back pain.  My back
killed me for days after getting out of the hospital.  I've never
been on my back so long in my life!  Hope you have a nice, speedy recovery! 

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

tracy L.
on 5/24/12 10:30 am - PA
RNY on 05/21/12
Welcome home and congratulations on your surgery!! I had my surgery Monday and came home today!! Like you, I had no surgical pain which was and is astounding!!! Just felt like soreness My back hurt so bad yesterday and in combination with the horrible gas cramps it was a bad day that earned me an extra night to combat dehydration!! Felt sooo good this a.m., what a relief!! I didn't get my pain med filled today. Used Tylenol for headache. Good luck on your journey and keep posting!!

chelsea41808
on 5/24/12 10:36 am - OH
RNY on 05/14/12 with
 glad your home .. and best of luck with everything it does get better : welcome to the losers bench

HW - 260    SW - 237    CW - 152    GW - 140                    

JJ_
on 5/24/12 10:49 am
Welcome home!  You will feel better with each new day.  As you move around and catch a snooze here and there to help with healing.

All the best.

Judy
MichelleNC
on 5/24/12 11:42 am
 Cindy I am so relieved you posted and your on the losers bench. Amazing you asked them to stop the pain meds you go girl. I am glad it helped make you less nauseous. Rest, walk and sip! So glad your ok!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 348 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 303 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 75 views