...and now, for something completely different...(new NSV)

lesserman
on 5/23/12 12:47 pm - Chicago, IL
...approximately 4 weeks ago when I began to notice that I was feeling different (read as better) in that I didn't seem to be as heavy as that to which I had grown accustomed (yes, even for someone like myself who never denies the empirical data but is skeptical, nonetheless; a most unscientific variable like a feeling is sometimes the confirming factor), I tried on the coat of a suit that I had last worn (and, if I do say so myself, was rather sharply dressed...ZZ Top would be proud) in 2006 and not only did it fit (more or less), it was a little roomy...

So encouraged was I by this discovery, I then tried on the trousers with some tempered excitement...it was at this juncture that I realized that my body was not yet adhering to the four-inch drop rule thus, my excitement quickly turned to mild disappointment...so I put the suit back on its hanger back in the closet...

Well, this evening, as I was changing out of my business casual clothes and noticed that my trousers now drop to the floor all by themselves as soon as I loosen my belt (my apologies for the visual) it occurred to me that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to try the suit trousers on again just to see if there has been any appreciable change...

Well...there has!! The trousers now fit...still just a little tight for my liking but if, in a pinch (pardon the expression), I needed a suit that I could feel confident wearing, this would be it!!! With another two or three pounds gone (maybe in a couple weeks), those trousers will probably fit me like a glove (so to speak...not because I have five penises)...

Woo-hoo!!!

Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

nunu2012
on 5/23/12 12:55 pm
Way to go. Keep up the good work!
soozieq
on 5/23/12 12:58 pm
I love NSVs like this.  I have quite a few clothes in my closet that I have been able to get back into.  It's glorious!
Suzanne    RNY:  4/17/12  -   HW:  267  -   SW: - 256  -   GW:  150           
Sarah R.
on 5/23/12 1:05 pm
 Yay! Love trying on clothes and finding out they fit or more often that I completely passed them by!

lesserman
on 5/23/12 1:10 pm - Chicago, IL
New clothes without having to go shopping!!!

How cool is that?

Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

happy_baker
on 5/23/12 1:59 pm
RNY on 02/15/12
 *Giggle*  Five penises... now THAT is a fascinating visual! 

Congrats!!  It's so much fun when old stuff starts fitting again! 
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
lesserman
on 5/23/12 8:31 pm - Chicago, IL
Indeed!!

Please remind me to keep this outlook when I experience my first stall...and the ones that come later, too!!

Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

bridie_53
on 5/23/12 2:18 pm - IL
RNY on 05/16/12
 lesser, glad to know your anatamoy is in check! I won't be sharing the dream about a physician I worked with long ago who had a biferated penis. Not a pretty visual.

bridie_53
on 5/23/12 2:18 pm - IL
RNY on 05/16/12
 *bifercated

lesserman
on 5/23/12 8:29 pm - Chicago, IL
I can imagine that would present its own set of challenges, but (please forgive my asking)...how did you know this?
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics