Dr. office called!! YAY!!!

trishb07
on 5/28/12 10:36 pm
RNY on 06/06/12
I posted Saturday that I started my liquid diet on the wrong day. I emailed my Dr. and his nurse called first thing this morning and said it was fine!!! Yay!! I'm still on track!!

dasie
on 5/28/12 10:42 pm
I know how happy that makes you....

courtwillbehealthy
on 5/28/12 10:42 pm - burlington, VT
 thank goodness! congrats!! im sorry that whole mess even happened :) surgery is soon!! :D 
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/12 10:50 pm - Romulus, MI
RNY on 04/25/12
This is wonderfull news!
Jewelsstevens
on 5/29/12 12:27 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
No doubt that was a great relief!!!

denise0530
on 5/29/12 12:37 am - PA
RNY on 05/16/12
I hate to say it but..."I told you so!!"

Denise Marie SW 248 CW 156 Roux-en-Y 5/16/12                        

trishb07
on 5/29/12 3:06 am
RNY on 06/06/12
yes you did, everyone did but I was still worried......lol

tracy L.
on 5/29/12 8:31 am - PA
RNY on 05/21/12
Hi Trish! I wish I would have seen your original post cuz I am a Dr. Alley patient too and would have probably been able to reassure you His office is AWESOME at returning messages!! Do you have a surgery date? I am going back to the o.r. tomorrow to work, 8 days postop!! How are liquids going for you? This is my 4 th week of them so has become my new "normal"! Lol! Not sure how puréed will go when I start after postop visit next week!!! Texture is an issue for me- yuck!!

trishb07
on 5/29/12 10:35 am
RNY on 06/06/12
The liquids are ok during the day, its the evening that stinks but I am a night eater. My surgery date is the 6th so maybe I will see you in the OR....lol  I'm a little nervous but I'm also looking forward to a new life!!!!
tracy L.
on 5/29/12 11:28 am - PA
RNY on 05/21/12
I was the exact same way with the liquids!! Did great as long as I was busy at work. Get home at 3:30 and then the cravings kick in. Stay strong !!! It very much dropped my weight and more importantly, my liver looked really good he told me. The less fatty your liver, the safer his retractor stays in place. We have great staff in the o.r. For his team!!! If you would like, I would be happy to come and meet you when they bring you in to PRU to get you ready Totally your call though because I do not want to overstep or make you uncomfortable!!! I may be working in his room that day as well so let me know if that is an issue- no offense would be taken You are going to do so amazing!! He is a fabulous surgeon, so talented and I say that not only because I am his patient but I am lucky to get to see him in action. The nurses on joint camp where u go after recovery, are wonderful!!! I loved each of them!! Please let me know what I can do to help you

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 268 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 280 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 322 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views