Pre-surgery diet starting today!

Kristina41
on 6/16/12 10:26 pm
RNY on 06/26/12
Well - I start today! I am excited to be this close to my surgery date, but also filled with anxiety as well. And I'm nervous that I'll drift off the plan for the pre surgery diet. I guess this is where my mettle is tested!
So - I've planned out the day, spacing the shakes with other things that I am able to have. Wish me luck and we'll see how today goes.
Kristina

devalissh
on 6/16/12 10:34 pm - TX
wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.
JJ_
on 6/16/12 10:41 pm
Good luck Kristina.

Keep planning and take it one day at a time.  This is the time to stick to the plan and not drift.  Same for post-op.  You can do it.

Judy
CathyD1968
on 6/16/12 11:15 pm - OH
RNY on 04/30/12 with
 You can do this!!!  Just keep thinking of the end result!!  Good luck 
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVe5uXv/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wVe5uXv/blk-weight.png[/img] [/url]        
Hollie313
on 6/17/12 12:05 am - MI
RNY on 05/09/12
Good luck and stay focused!  Sounds like you have a positive attitude.  That will be
a big help.  =)

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

Kristina41
on 6/17/12 12:06 am
RNY on 06/26/12
Thanks for the encouragement! I really want to have a surgery with no complications, and I guess the best way I can try to control it is by following the doctor's orders to the letter. That's what I'll keep in my mind when I want to cheat.
I bought a walking exercise cd, so I'l going to try that out today - and since it's 80 degrees here, it will be in the comfort of my air conditioned home!

FinallyTime
on 6/17/12 12:19 am - WI
 Good Luck you can do it !!  Let me know how you're doing, I start my pre-op soon, no date yet, but looking forward to hearing how you are doing..hang in there

courtwillbehealthy
on 6/17/12 12:25 am - burlington, VT
 keep up the good work :D it will be over with in no time ;D 
poet_kelly
on 6/17/12 1:22 am - OH
Good luck!  You can do it.  Remember, this is only temporary and it's to make your surgery easier and safer.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

JennLyric
on 6/17/12 2:09 am
Hi Kristina:

I started my pre-op diet yesterday.  Not fun, but I got through day 1.  I made the mistake of going to Target in the heat on day 1.  I'm sure I'll get more used to it, but I'm going to listen to my body in terms of what kind of energy I have on any given day.  Drinking a LOT of water and Pro something Zero something, which helped bring me back to life yesterday.

So, here's to today!  Our journey has started!!!

Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics