My turn!

monkeymom
on 7/10/12 6:07 pm - WA
RNY on 07/11/12
Thank you everyone for all the great posts, advice and lessons learned on this forum.  I've been on researching for 3 months now, ever since I learned about the site at the weight loss surgery seminar I attended.  Appreciate all that everyone posts for all of us going thru our journeys together!
ready for my sugery at 1pm today.  up late finishing work, will try to update my profile and more when i am back home recouperating.  best part of this whole thing is my husband is sharing the journey with me, he's having surgery next week.  got friends and family all on board to help us out and we're here to encourage each other and help get through all the ups and downs we'll encounter.  So ready for a new chapter and starting life on the loser's bench!. See y'all there soon! 
Kenny B.
on 7/10/12 7:01 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
Congrats!!!!!  Remember to sip, sip, sip and walk, walk , walk. Keep us updated on your and your husbands journey. Praying for the both of you for your Dr.s to have steady hands and a fast recovery.  

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Kay L.
on 7/10/12 10:28 pm - N., AL
That's awesome you and your husband are doing this together! I hope all goes well for both of you. Looking forward to your updates.
Darcy S.
on 7/10/12 11:05 pm - Clinton, CT
That's gear! Congrats to your life!

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

anewbeginning2012
on 7/10/12 11:53 pm - IN
RNY on 10/01/12
Thoughts and prayers with you both. That is great you are doing this together! Good luck and keep us posted.
pittgal08
on 7/11/12 3:51 am
Congratulations! To you and your hubby! That's so cool that you get to do the process together. Having that support is amazing. Blessings! We'll see you soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics