cup/bottle thats easy to Si

M. B
on 7/12/12 2:10 am
RNY on 07/13/12
 Hi yall.. i have an hour to kill before my pre op class and i need soneone to tell me a good cup/bottle that i can sip sip sip really easily with??
surgery tomorrow!
WifeMama
on 7/12/12 2:13 am
RNY on 06/21/12
 Camelback is great!  It has a "bite valve" so you have to bite the the top to ge****er out but it keeps some in the straw so you aren't getting a bunch of air.  I have found it is the best!  
hedrider
on 7/12/12 2:21 am - Midlothian, TX
 I just used a regular cup.  I was not *sip*sip*sip*ping for very long.  I'd never have got my fluid in that way!
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

poet_kelly
on 7/12/12 2:21 am - OH
I have two cups that look like this www.meijer.com/s/aladdin-to-go-20-oz-tumbler/_/R-214932 that I like.  I like drinking with a straw for some reason and I like these cups for my protein shakes because I can put the milk and the protein powder in, put my finger over the little hole for the straw, shake, and then when it's all mixed up put the straw in.  I had to throw out the straws that came with the cups, though.  They were too hard to clean after a while.  So I bought some disposable straws and I do wash and reuse them a few times, but if they start looking icky, I toss them.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

hedrider
on 7/12/12 2:28 am - Midlothian, TX
 I drink my water out of those cups too.  I have several 20 oz ones.  I can drink a lot when I sit with one of those all day.  I only use them for water or tea because of the straw cleaning issue!
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

poet_kelly
on 7/12/12 3:23 am - OH
I love them for my protein shakes.  I just bought a pack of straws at the dollar store.  I think I got 100 straws for $1 and I wash them a few times before I throw them out so that one pack has lasted me forever.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Samonie
on 7/12/12 3:29 am - CT
RNY on 07/02/12
 I bought a 60 oz bottle (has a built in straw) from walmart before my surgery.
fawnracene
on 7/12/12 5:27 am
RNY on 06/06/12
 I just sip out of the water bottles....I buy the 16oz ones from the grocery store!
Jenn D.
on 7/12/12 5:33 am - CT
RNY on 01/29/13
I am hoping that Hubby will get the *subtle* hints I have left him (email links, texts and printed pics on the computer desk! lol) and get me this for my birthday!

www.hydracoach.com/applications/index.html

I think it is super cool and just what I know I will need after my surgery!

Jenn
Capt_Kirk
on 7/12/12 5:42 am - WA
RNY on 06/12/12
 I second the camelbak.  EXCELLENT product.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 67 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views