Some rockin' good news (my apologies to Sailor Ripley)...

lesserman
on 7/20/12 1:06 pm - Chicago, IL
...on a couple of fronts...

First, relieved to be full on just three raspberries...tells me that my stoma is in excellent condition...though, it seems a shame to toss this vanilla soy yogurt with fresh raspberries, but NOT doing that before when I was full only contributed to my needing WLS later...

Broke the 40-lb. mark and celebrated by buying a new pair of 44"-waist jeans (down from the 46"-waist pair that I have been swimming in, lately and obviously down from the 50"-waist pair I was wearing before that). WOW!! In the immortal words of the late James Brown, "I feel good..."

Second, I had the sales associate measure my neck...17"!!! I haven't had a 17" neck since before I was in college (the first Reagan administration)...so I bought a new dress shirt!!

All this as a result of breaking 40 lbs. of weight lost...and maybe I should have waited until I broke 50 lbs....but why, really?

Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

SoCaPinkLady
on 7/20/12 1:52 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Lori                               

Btrue2u
on 7/20/12 3:40 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
That is really great

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Sherry T.
on 7/20/12 11:29 pm - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
Totally agree! I'm looking at buying a new dress for my 3 month checkup!  LOL so much easier than dealing with pants/shorts....not even sure what a 3 month visint entails.   Good for YOU!  
lesserman
on 7/24/12 9:43 am - Chicago, IL
Going the dress route is certainly easier, but now my biggest issue with that is selecting just the right shoes with the dress...open toe? strapless? flats? pumps? CFMs?  And then the stockings...OMG...the options are mind-boggling...

btw...understand that I am kidding...I am a man...but I was a buyer for misses and then a merchandise manager for a regional department store company in now a very distant and former life...
Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...