My pants are falling off lol

lksrph
on 9/16/12 10:48 am - NY
RNY on 07/09/12
 So we came home from vacation (SC) to colder weather...love fall in upstate NY but not really ready for it yet...Especially since I went to the closet and tried on 4 pair of stretchy jeans that used to be skin tight on me. Well, thie first pair fit loose, but still fit. The next two pair fell completely off (picture me with a smile on my face) and the last pair will probably only fit for a few more weeks...OMG happy about this but not ready to only have 1 pair of jeans to wear. I will be making a trip to Goodwill soon. All of my shorts are way too big and none will be saved from this summer (another smile).  It's a good day today. I hope all are doing well 
HW  327     SW  290   CW 240  GW  150             ~Luanne~

Larry Wassmann
on 9/16/12 10:57 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12
Yes we did see you pants fall down and saw your butt. Going to post it on the Internet. Really that is such a good feeling. It has happend to me as well. Nice to get smaller things to wear. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

lksrph
on 9/16/12 11:22 am - NY
RNY on 07/09/12
It does feel good to get into smaller sizes. I never really thought it would happen for me! What a valuable asset this tool is for all of us. A true life saver! 
HW  327     SW  290   CW 240  GW  150             ~Luanne~

a_better_life81
on 9/16/12 11:47 am - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12
 I just had to replace everything in my closet. Well, I bought 4 pair of pants from goodwill, so I could have something that didn't fall to my hips when I moved! It was a great feeling to have for once! 

TXKashmir
on 9/16/12 12:15 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Yep - I bet we all have a similar story.  I'll never forget I was carrying in groceries and my sweats fell straight to my ankles! Thank goodness I was already in the house! What a great NSV - congrats!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

southbay311
on 9/16/12 2:04 pm - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
it is such a wonderful feeling, I knew I needed to do some quick shopping when turning over in bed and my panties would slip around and down.
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
tulips52
on 9/16/12 2:39 pm
 I'm so happy for you....clothes getting too big is a good thing! I try to buy things snug now...hopefully, I am going to lose more. 

SoCaPinkLady
on 9/16/12 8:59 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
Great job!!! I am originally from Upstate NY (up by Lake Placid) I love fall there as well and miss it dearly. I also will be doing a 2nd huge cleaning of my closet very soon. My stash of clothing is dwindling very fast. Good thing work supplies our costumes and I can pick up smaller sizes any time I go in.  I wear street clothes in and just go get my daily outfit and turn it in at the end of the day. It makes life easier.

Lori                               

Skinnygirlme
on 9/16/12 6:55 pm - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Yay You!!! Very exciting!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Most Active
Recent Topics