constant back pain!!!

emt_amy
on 11/18/12 8:40 am - MN
has anyone out there in OH world have constant back pain? ive had issues since my surgery but this is more recent. my back popped out of place the day before i had my surgery and its been somewhat o****il now. i had xrays thursday to check my abdomen and i was able to peek at them before they were sent off. my back curves to the left when it shouldnt........ i can barely work right now cuz my back is spasming non stop all day. im exhausted too all the time. the only lab work that was flagged was im low in vit d. im working on bring that up too. please help me if you can with anything!!!

MissK123456789
on 11/18/12 10:27 am - PA

I don't know that I can be of any help but I posted the exact same thing a few days ago.  I didn't have any problem before the surgery but I've had issues since and when I started working out.  I'm 3 1/2 months out and can't tell you when it will let up.

Good luck!

emt_amy
on 11/18/12 10:35 am - MN
Thanks. I'm about 14 mo out.

exohexoh
on 11/18/12 12:35 pm - West Chester, PA

me! mine is more my muscles are constantly knotting up since about 6 months post-op. i don't think there's any abnormal curving or anything, but i'm not positive.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

emt_amy
on 11/18/12 10:41 pm - MN
it sucks doesnt it!!!! i have had some form of pain or another since my gallbladder came out dec 26 last year. the gastro dr cant figure it out. i refuse to go back to the hosp where i had my bypass because the followup care is horrible. its getting to the point of rediculusness. hope you get some answers too!!

Allison P.
on 11/18/12 1:11 pm - Santa Cruz, CA

Do gentle an exercises. Google them at do twice a day. Best is clam

Most Active
Recent Topics