The Temple of Cheesecake Birthday Experience

macjuicy
on 12/5/12 4:46 am - FL

Well yesterday was my birthday…  My plan was to use my dinner as my once a week cheat meal… So I planned to go to Cheesecake Factory, Ok the name itself sets me up for failure… LOL
I entered the Sacred Dorrs of the temple of cheesecake that I used to worship at… To my left a glass display of some of the most delicious looking fattning cheesecakes I have ever seen, I hel strong and kept walking…. Finally after a crawl from the magnetic pull of the cheesecake display… I made it to the hostess… She asked welcome to cheesecake factory how many in your party…. In a daze I turned once more for a last glimce at the whipped cream filled deamon cakes… I say 3 please… After 10 minutes of touture waiting for our table (LOL) we were seated… I was fine over the entire cheesecake display torture… Im sitting there with a smile on my face enjoying my company and my birthday dinner…. Waiter comes over dressed all in white (I could of sworn he was made of cheesecake but whatever) he takes our drink order… My wife and daughter get their usual… I stay strong and ask for water with lemon please… Im still holding strong so proud of myself, constantly telling myself you can do this bernie… You got this…. Then the unthinkable happends… The dreaded cheesecake factory bread basket touches down right in front of my… My wife glimpses over at me sees my hand twitch and tells me to be strong… That would be very easy to do if someone would come to my table and take this damn basket away… But it seems to be multiplying LOL… Still I tell myself you made it thru the Gauntlet of cheesecakes this bread bomb is easy to deal with… So I deal with it… I will admit I did pick off the oats from bread but hey im not a machine I bleed if you cut me LOL..
I kept telling myself this birthday dinner is becoming a torture session!!! Then the unthinkable happens!!!!!! I open the menu and they have a SKINNY / SMALL PLATE SECTION!!! I couldent believ my eyes menu items at cheesecake factory with calories and skinny versions… HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME…
I ended up having a great dinner under 450 calories felt like a cheat but really wasent…. When I went to the restroom my wife told me that the waiter wanted to come over with a chunk of cheesecake and a candle… Would he enjot this?  My wife looked politly to the waiter and said if you value your life don’t do that LOL they both chuckled she said LOL…
Anyway another birthday down the drain… And I didn’t have fried food or cheesecake lol this new bernie is Boring!!! But Much more Handsome LMAO!!!

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

livinglifelarge
on 12/5/12 4:57 am
RNY on 07/27/12

Congratulations on being boring!  I would mark this up to a NSV!

RNY 7/27/12        
macjuicy
on 12/5/12 5:19 am - FL

I would too lol

www.gastricgeek.com

karenp8
on 12/5/12 6:01 am - Brighton, IL
Congratulations that dinner sounded like a bunch of victories to me! Good work!!
Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/5/12 6:02 am - Baltimore, MD

OMMFG...MacJuicy??? We have the SAME BIRTHDAY????

(Faints)

And incidentally I had a riff off of cheesecake for mine, see:

Spooky. I'm off now to contemplate the meaning of life. Hugs and happy belated birthday.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

macjuicy
on 12/5/12 8:03 am - FL
On December 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM Pacific Time, Cleopatra_Nik wrote:

OMMFG...MacJuicy??? We have the SAME BIRTHDAY????

(Faints)

And incidentally I had a riff off of cheesecake for mine, see:

Spooky. I'm off now to contemplate the meaning of life. Hugs and happy belated birthday.

Cleo!!!! I knew you messed with me for a reason!! lol Happy Bday

www.gastricgeek.com

RonSudol
on 12/5/12 6:34 am - NJ

man, you have alot of self control, thats for sure... lol  congrats on being in charge 24/7!

---------------(Starting Weight - 365) ------------ (Current Weight - 165) ------------    

SweetLilyAnn
on 12/5/12 7:25 am - TX

Happy Birthday Bernie!!  Job well done on facing the dreaded Cheesecake Factory.  You are THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

LadyAnastacia
on 12/5/12 7:39 am
RNY on 11/06/12

Happy Birthday!  I couldn't have handled myself that well.

SoCaPinkLady
on 12/5/12 9:30 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Happy Birthday!!! I'm very proud of you!!!  Great job!!!

Lori                               

Most Active
Recent Topics