What are you doing/eating today? Cheer up - it's Hump Day!

peanutinpa
on 12/11/12 5:59 pm - Bensalem, PA

Happy Wednesday All!   I am so looking forward to this weekend.  Work has been CRAZY lately.  I am blessed to have a job but have you ever feel like your brain just needs to "shut off" and relax from all the hustle and decision making of work?  My brain feels fried anymore by the end of the week.  Yesterday somebody asked me if I thought the bathroom light should stay on or off during the day - really?

Food for the day -

B-  Egg white omlette w/tomato slices

L - Protein shake or salad w/chicken

D - Turkey meatloaf w/veggies

Snacks will be lf string cheese, greek yogurt and an apple.

Lots of water and coffee.  My goal is to consistently drink my 5 bottles of water a day - I feel better when I do. 

Take care everybody.  Have a great day.

Beth

Do or Do Not, There is No Try...........            
nfarris79
on 12/11/12 7:32 pm - Germantown, MD

Doing: clients from am to pm, then run home for a quick bite & change into training gear. Hopefully will be more successful with track speedwork in this week's group run than last week.... So sick of being in pain from this subungal hemotoma!! Starting to realize why ultramarathoners elect to have their toenails removed.

Eating:

B - coffee w/ unsweetened almond milk, egg beaters with cheese & broccoli

S- more coffee?

L- protein shake

D- leftover turkey, cheese, maybe a veggie or something

post-run snack: banana or greek yogurt

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/12 9:02 pm

HA! I was reading this post quickly and scanned your's and read your coffee as containing the almond milk and egg beaters and cheese and broccoli!

Probably yummier the way you are going to have it :)

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/12 9:07 pm

Doing: Working, keeping an eye on my sick kiddo and figuring out a way to run after the hubs gets home (it will likely be dark, I may need to try to get out and get a light so I'm visible).

Eats:

Early, early AM - Protein coffee

Mid AM  - 1 egg, 2 egg whites with onion, pepper, tomato and cheese

Midday - Dannon Light and Fit Blueberry Greek Yogurt - (Thanks to Lora for posting about these a while back), turkey and swiss roll up

Afternoon snack (if needed) - Apple slices (I have a weird thing about biting into an apple, the only one that I will make an exception for is a honeycrisp)

Dinner - Chili

Have a good one peeps!

jessann5
on 12/11/12 10:15 pm - Kansas City, KS

So glad it's Wednesday :)

I tried to play Monopoly last night with my Son and Husband but by 8pm I was exhausted and I was asleep in bed by 8:30 last night! So we left the game out on the coffee table to be continued tonight :)

B: Egg beaters on a 100 cal english muffin with 2 slice turkey bacon and a banana

S: Cottage cheese and an apple (every day, not sick of it yet)

L: Grilled chicken and steamed broccoli with the Hosin sauce (did not eat yesterday ended up going out with my momma for lunch and had a chicken fajita without the tortilla and a side of whole black beans and 8 dang tortilla chips!@!@!@ couldn't resist them, but at least I counted and tracked them, but it didn't leave me any room for dessert last night :(

S: WW 1 point veg soup

D: Weigh****cher recipe Peanut chicken stir fry

S: carrot sticks with sour cream dip

Have a great day everyone!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/12/12 12:30 am - Baltimore, MD

Today is work then church dinner then I HAVE to go shopping!!!! We adopted a family at my church's shelter for Christmas and I am such a slug. Gifts were due a week ago and...ugh...just ugh. Anyway, I'm rectifying it all tonight.

Anyhoo. Today is also the office Christmas party. Lord help my foodie soul!

Eats, as I know them:

1. I made Eggface's crockpot carnitas for my lunch but I wasn't feeling my lunch plan so I had them for breakfast

2. If I get an appetite again before the party I'll have a Click Frapp. Matter of fact I should do one for damage control. I can't seem to eat much after one of those things.

3. Whatever the old ladies are serving at church dinner.

4. Not sure I'll need anything else but I've got a sweet honeycrisp apple with my name on it at home! I like it sliced with a bit of granola sprinkled on top.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

NevillesMom
on 12/12/12 1:50 am - MA

Good afternoon- wow the morning flew by!

Breakfast- greek yogurt w/ pb 2 and 1/2 of a banana

Snack- Small soy latte ( not from Starbucks...I just responded to that thread)

Lunch- baked spaghetti squash

Snack- if needed I'll have a pure protein bar

Dinner- I really shouldn't splurge on Tom Yum Pho  tonight because all the Christmas shopping I've been doing....but I am guessing that I will anyway.  Hubby is working and I do not feel like cooking or doing the dishes!

LJ1972
on 12/12/12 2:00 am - FL

Was up insanely early to go to the cardiologist because of dizzy spells.  Have to get a Holter monitor, but he seems to think I need to "liberalize" my use of salt and also have my primary doc decrease my antidepressant.  Never thought of that one... sheesh.

Left the doc, helped my mom, drove north end of town for pain injections in case my horse colics again, then a little more south to get feed. Nurse called in B12 injection scrip for me (YAY we found somewhere that has it!!!!) and it is WAY south, but won't get it until tomorrow. Have to miss my exercise group class to go to work early for staff group photo for our book. yay. yippee. No idea what I am going to wear because it is COLD.  Then work 12hrs

B - Great big huge mint cookie protein shake. Hot.

L - baked chicken breast, steamed squash, green beans, chocolate covered almonds

S - mint cookie protein - hot

- golden delicious apple

D - egg stirs, turkey bacon "wrap"

S - mmm.... mint cookie protein hot?

turkey pepperoni / laughing cow light cheese, maybe a triscuit or 2?

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

LThomas967
on 12/12/12 11:22 am

What is a mint cookie protein hot?

LJ1972
on 12/12/12 1:35 pm - FL

syntrax matrix mint cookie protein - YUM.  I have started making it as a warm drink and adding a little instant decaf coffee to it

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 344 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 191 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 268 views