Whatcha eating today (Monday)?

madeformore
on 1/20/13 11:25 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

It is COLD here! Brrrrrr!!! Currently -12 with a windchill of -35! High today is supposed to be -5! (Note the negative sign before those numbers, all you warm weather people!) :) Would love to stay snuggled up at home, since there is no school for the kiddos today but of course we have to go out. Middle kiddo has an ear infection so we are off to the doc soon. Figured we would head to Target and take my husband lunch while we are out - make the most of it. But then we are home to snuggle in - no YMCA today. Will get back to that tomorrow.

Breakfast: Protein shake

Lunch: Either Subway or Chipotle

Supper: Depends on where we go for lunch. Was thinking tacos but won't do that if we have Chipotle for lunch. Maybe chop suey over rice (little rice for me, mostly meat mixture)...

Snacks as needed: Apple with greek yogurt, sugar free cupcake if we bake today, ??

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

nfarris79
on 1/20/13 11:32 pm - Germantown, MD

Gonna try not to eat the entire contents of the fridge today. It's that dreaded post-long-run-food-frenzy, per usual. IF we head down to DC for the innaugural parade, that'll keep me far enough from food but if not, I may have to run again just to have some extra calorie budget!

B-  protein pumpkin bread, breakfast bake (egg whites, cheese, broccoli, ham)

S - lots of hot tea

L - chicken thigh, spinach?

S - cheese sticks?

D - more chicken & veggies?

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

karenp8
on 1/21/13 12:04 am - Brighton, IL

Cold here to. So glad I have my treadmill so I can still exercise. Have already walked 3.425 miles. B Greek yogurt,1 T peanut butter,cheese stick and half a banana L tuna salad,hummus and veggie slices D chicken breast,cottage cheese,green beans S protein drink

LJ1972
on 1/21/13 5:39 am - FL

Still struggling with "detox" after my trip.  Had a counseling appointment this morning and we talked about food compulsions,etc and came up with some temporary plans to deal with them.  Hopefully this week will get me back on track and some hope of control.

Federal holiday so my trainer is off today -no group exercise classes. Working 12hrs so doubt I will get any real exercise in again today- which means tomorrow's session with the trainer followed by Spin is going to make me regret every missed moment of exercise!

B - mint cookie protein

S - mint cookie protein

L - tilapia w/ cheese and onion; corn and field peas w/ peppers

S - click;  apple and cheese;  turkey cheese rollup

D - egg, turkey bacon tortilla

S - protein shake of some sort, apple, turkey cheese rollup

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 163 views